Chapter 8 (Part 2): Rescue Op and an intense battle?!

(You can play the music whenever you want. Go for it. Now let's begin!)

We continue to our two heroes facing off with All For One, the symbol of evil!

(Y/N) and All Might charged at All For One with their fists ready, All For One doing the same. As their fists collided it sent a giant shockwave throughout the entire city, shaking the ground with its sheer power. They would jump back to their respective spots as they stared at each other.

Y/N: All For One. You better keep your promise. If we win, you give Ragdoll her quirk back. And I'll keep up my end if we lose. He said as he charged at All For One, his fists colliding with the palms of All For One.
(Like so.)

AFO: Of course

AFO: Of course. A deal is a deal. However, it seems you've bet something you won't be able to get back, your freedom!! He yelled as he kicked (Y/N) towards All Might, making the two heroes collide with the building behind them.

Once the two recovered All Might would glance at (Y/N), and without exchanging words they would nod to each other. (Y/N) would charge at All For One as All Might ran behind him to try and save Bakugou.

All Might: Aid me with this young Imoya, Chimo, and Ume! He said as they nodded and charged at the other villains to help.

AFO: How about no?! He'd say as he tried to activate his quirk to aid the villains.

This would leave All For One wide open as (Y/N) picked him up by his collar and threw him in the air and z-vanished, appearing above All For One to axe kick him into the floor.

This attack would prove to be a success. However All For One would stop his impact with the ground right before as he used his air walk quirk.

During all the ensuing chaos and fighting amongst heroes and villains, Midoriya and the others found this as a perfect opportunity to strike. So they'd execute their plan as they ran up past Bakugou and yelled out to him to join them. Though reluctantly, he would use his explosions to boost up to them as they took off.

Y/N: Finally... I can stop holding back as much! He yelled as he released his aura some more and charged at All For One with a flurry of punches which were sometimes connecting, and sometimes getting blocked by the recipient.

AFO: Quite impressive, nobody has ever been able to make me use force in a fight other than All Might. You're interested kid, but this ends here! He yelled as he countered (Y/N)'s punches by stunning him and axe kicking him into the floor at full force, knocking him out of SSJ3 and barely staying conscious.

All Might: YOUNG (Y/N)! He yelled, now angered All For One had injured one of his students. So he would charge at him as they now began to fight.

Y/N: {God... I wish I brought the senzu beans now...} He thought to himself as he fell unconscious as the last thing he heard was All Mights grunts of anger along with his friend's equally angry attacks.

**Scene Change**

(Y/N) wakes up at what looks to be Beerus' planet as his attention is brought to the G.O.D, his attendant Whis, and... HIS FATHER AND VEGETA?! However, he noticed the halos above their heads.
( You'll see what I'm doing in a sec.)
Y/N: Still dead huh? He said aloud, not noticing they all turned as he spoke.

Goku: Son! Is that you?! Are you dead?! He would sound worried before Vegeta spoke up.

Vegeta: No... it doesn't seem like it. Look, he doesn't have a halo like us. So what is this, Whis can you explain?

Whis: Why certainly. It seems (Y/N)'s consciousness has returned to where he left his home universe. On this very planet, I'm not sure how it happened, or how we are able to see and speak to him. But that's not what we should be worried about. He says as he taps his staff on the floor and it shows a hologram like image of the fight happened with All Might and All For One.

Beerus: Yes... this is quite the spectacle. Who would've guessed an earthling could cause a super saiyan 3 to fall unconscious.

Vegeta: Speak of... How the hell are you losing to that chump?! That is such a disgrace! He yelled at (Y/N) as Goku tried to calm him down.
(Now you know. The italics and underlined text is (Y/N)'s consciousness talking.)
Y/N: I know, I know... But this foe is no joke. He's powerful. But my question is how are you two here?!

Whis: I can explain that. You see, Lord Beerus' world is not bound by life or death. So any living or non-living beings may come here if Lord Beerus so chooses.

Y/N: I see... Father, Vegeta. How can I beat this foe?! He's too powerful for me as it is.

Vegeta: Like we'd help you. That's for you to find out. Do you think we went to someone for every battle asking how we can defeat our enemies?! No! And you shouldn't either, you're a proud Saiyan warrior! Don't ask for help or take handouts! Forge your own path, your own victory! He said as he smirked at (Y/N).

Goku: I've gotta agree with him son. You've gotta do this on your own. And hey, if you do make it out alive. Make sure you get as strong as possible, then come back here so we can have one last spar, yeah?

Y/N: Y-Yeah... sure thing dad. And thanks for the advice... and, it was nice seeing you. I'll look forward to holding you to your word on that sparring session. He said in a pumped up tone before he felt himself fading.

Whis: It seems you are regaining consciousness. We will be rooting you on from here. Good luck (Y/N)!

Beerus: Beat his ass kid, or else I'll destroy you. Beerus said in a joking manner as he smirked.

Vegeta: Show him the might of the Saiyans!

Goku: I know you've got what it takes son. Just remember... your family and friends are always with you. Now go, defeat your enemy for them! He said, giving (Y/N) his signature thumbs up and genuine smile.

Y/N: I'll win... for you... and for them. Just you watch! We're his last words as he faded out. Now back at his body.

Beerus: You think he'll win?

Goku: I know he will.

Vegeta: Believe it or not... but I actually care for the little bastard. If you tell him that I'll kick your ass Kakarot!

Goku: Hehe! No promises! Now let's watch. I wanna see my son win. He said as they all nodded and began to watch the hologram again.

To be continued! MUAHAHAHAHA! Cliffhanger!
——————————————————————

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter/part. I'll see you all next time, じゃあね!

1208 words today guys! I'll try to keep it up!