The End...?

The rest was a blur. Equestria turned into a place of hatred. The Sirens were the most powerful creatures. Green mist, glowing jewels, they were unstoppable. Then that unicorn came... the memory was fuzzy.

~~

The swirling colours invaded my eyesight.

We landed on the ground. The Adagio and Sonata I first met were back.
Our hair blew in the wind so we stuffed it into our dark hoodies we were dressed in.
"Back here again. Let's try to target another place. We've already got the knowledge." Adagio grumbled. The time was different here. I couldn't be bothered researching it.

~~

We went around for months. Place to place, leaving without notice.
We stumbled into a cafe and sat in the last stall. We sang our song and pulled off our hoodies, jewels gleaming.
"That was barely worth the effort, Adagio. I'm tired of fast food, I need a meal." I complained and sank into the seat.
"The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria, Aria. We can only gain so much power here." Adagio replied.
I hadn't spent much time with the amulet here, so I wouldn't know.
"Ugh, I wish we hadn't been banished to this awful place." Again... I said/thought.
Adagio put on a sarcastic voice and said, "Really? I love it here!" and shot a glare at Sonata and I.
"For realsies? Because I think this place is the worst." Sonata argued.

~~

"Did you feel that?" Adagio exclaimed. "Do you know what that is?" She dragged us outside as I caught a glimpse of a rainbow laser striking down.
"I dunno." Sonata and I replied.
Adagio grabbed my shoulders and faced me.
"It's Equestrian Magic!"
I rolled my eyes and replied, "But this world doesn't have Equestrian Magic."
Adagio smirked. "It does now, and we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic little world, adore us."

Whoomp. There it is.
Pitch Perfect? No? Ok.
So there will be a sequel involving two of my OC's as the main characters with another as a side character. It's called Count Us In, basically after the events of Rainbow Rocks.
NOTICE HOW ADAGIO'S AND SONATA'S WINGS ARE PINK AND ARIA'S ARE GREEN? AND HOW ARIA'S EYES ARE PURPLE AND ADAGIO AND SONATA'S ARE PINK? BABOOM.
Anyway I really hope you enjoyed this story and you'll read the sequel!
Bye!
~dazzlingaria