The beginning

"Where are we!" "you are in the lobby" "what?" "You are in the lobby, select new game, load game, shop, arena, settings, challenges, quests, characters, inventory, or gear" " wait, Alex we must've  sucked into the game!" "B-b-but that's impossible" "oh yeah... THEN WERE ARE WE!!!" "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME!"  "IT WAS RETORICAL QUESTION IDIOT!!!" "hump!!!" "grrrr" "Well then fine! I guess we were sucked into the game!" "Well there's only one thing to do know, play."Alex reasoned "are you out of your mind! If we get killed while playing then we'll probably Feel the pain! So that's not an option, let's just get out of here already." "How do you suppose we do that idiot." "Oh...yeah ah well we'll only feel the pain for a little bit" said pressing the new game button "wait!" But Alex was too late.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Nothing happened" "yeah nothing" "AHHHHHH!!!" They both screamed as four weird, deadly and kinda cool looking humanoid shapes suddenly appeared in front of them, "long ago earth was a nice, liveable And beautiful place, but ever since death." They Highlighted a human shaped figure with wings of purple fire That shifted from solid purple crystal to the purple fire, a black cloak, a skull mask, red glowing eyes, and a huge obsidian Scythe with a blade made of the same odd purple fire/crystal as the wings "War." they highlighted another human shaped creature who had a huge cannon on one shoulder a hawk on the other, Two bayonets One sniper and an SMG strapped to her back, and flintlocks in either hand, they were wearing an army uniform and flames for eyes they also possessed a katana on their belt and a few grenades "famine" imagine Robin Hood with black instead of green, red Hair and eyes, a SCAR instead of a bow and sniper instead of a quiver now you have famine "and Pollution" for pollution fuse a teenager with a demon you now have the shape of pollution now imagine that teen demon has magical powers, you now have Pollution "ummm...jack  are you sure we're up for this." "Mm hm" "you don't sound so sure" "that's probably cuz I'm not sure" "oh" "Shhhh I'm sure there's more." "...the world is just a big ball of sadness and humans have been forced underground with demons ruling the above, and death,war,famine and pollution ruling them from their indestructible palace or thought to be indestructible palace up until now we have found a hole in their wall, a missing piece to their puzzle, they can be killed the evils can be killed and all we need is a powerful hero,sword,set of armour, maybe a pet or two, but the one thing we must not forget to do is to never give up hope, now hero go and save the earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

"OK now what." "Ummm" "Wait I remember this, brace yourself" POP "I'm assuming this is were we start yeah me too but seriously woooaaahh"