6.7

It was the next morning and I woke up to Jack walking in my room.

"Are you awake?" He asked softly.

"I am now."

I sit up to see him wearing sweats, a hoodie and his glasses. "Sorry, but we gotta have a meeting right now. Like, right now."

I extend my arm and signal Jack to give me the hoodie that was on my floor. He hands it to me and I slip it on over my head.

"Who is having the meeting?" I asked while getting out of bed

"Us boys, you and Christina. It's not technically a meeting but we all need to talk before Randy gets here."

"Jack you seem anxious, what's going on?" I asked him as we walked out of my room.

"Well first I just want to make sure you're all good. But, we need to figure out what we are gonna tell Randy and what we plan on keeping to ourselves."

I nodded my head and we walked out of our place, going down the hall and into Daniel and Zach's apartment.

The four boys plus Christina were already sitting at the table, all looking very tired. Zach's head was on the table and he looked like he was asleep. Jack and I close the door behind us and sit down in the two open chairs.

"First off, let's start with what Randy does know." Jonah said already getting into it.

"He thinks I still haven't told Leigh or anybody about the fake break up." Daniel said.

"That Leigh and I are continuing our public... whatever you want to call it. Oh and he knows I deactivated my instagram." Zach said with his eyes half closed.

"He knows my finsta is getting leaked."

"And that she is involved in a lot of drama." Jack said.

"I think that's all he knows. Now what about he doesn't." Corbyn said.

"Avani isn't going to continue to expose you guys." Christina said.

"That we all know about all the fake break up and going public with Zach." I said.

"That I had sex with her... sorry again." Jack said as he played with his rings.

"Is that everything." Jonah asked, looking at all of us.

We all looked at each other and nodded, thinking we didn't leave anything out.

"Okay." Jonah said as he stood up, "good. Our meeting with him is in a couple of hours so everyone meet in the parking lot at three. That good for everyone."

"Works for me, I'm going back go bed." Zach said as he began to walk up the stairs.

"I second that." I said as both Jack and I stood up.

Jonah POV
When we finished our small meeting, I went back to my place to go get dressed. Today was the day I finally told myself I was going to ask out Kelani. I haven't told anyone but if she said yes, I planned on too.

When I was finally dressed, I texted her that I was on my way. As I was driving, I got a call from Randy. I sigh and connect it to Bluetooth, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"You told all the boys our meeting is at four right?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, good. What are you up to right now?"

I was hesitate with my answer, but I told the truth. "On the way to go get Kelani."