Chapters 7-9

Chapter 7

For no clear reason, Lu Shiqian believed the old man. This decision surprised her because she almost never trusted anyone so much; this old man is the first!

"Okay, I accept the inheritance. Senior, what is your name?" Lu Shiqian asked. After all, she can't just keep calling the elderly man old geezers forever.

The old man did not expect Lu Shiqian to ask him that. Surprised, he said, "You you can just call me Xing Chen."

Xing Chen then placed his hand on top of Lu Shiqians head and said, "Relax and empty your mind."

Lu Shiqian followed the instructions and a rainbow-colored array flashed through her mind. There was suddenly an extra pile of information in her mind, and a rotating double-disc resembling the galaxy appeared on her forehead. It then sunk into her skin and disappeared.

"Today's first lesson: feeling the wind!" Xing Chen announced.

A gust of wind blew as his words fell. At first, it was small and could barely be felt, but it gradually grew bigger and bigger. Feel the wind lift your hair and try to sense the speed of the wind the wind is sharp like a knife, blows heavily like a gale, and roars like thunder

"Wind, at different speeds and angles, evokes various feelings and produces different effects. A breeze soothes a person while a gale can level cities.

Understand it, and then control it!"

In the palm of Lu Shiqian's hand, there is a small ball of wind. The elements of the wind are also entering her body.

Xing Chen was slightly surprised: this girls talent surpasses my expectations! He is very satisfied with the results of the first lesson.

"Big Sister, Big Sister, are you asleep?" Xianghui ran into the room carrying food. He wanted to share the delicious food with his sister.

In her subconscious, Lu Shiqian awkwardly looked at Xing Chen.

Xing Chen laughed heartily, "Go! Don't worry! I will appear every day when you go to sleep."

Xing Chen and that strange world quickly faded away as Lu Shiqian returned to the conscious world. She opened her eyes to find Xianghui's large, curious eyes staring at her.

Wah, Big Sister seems to be a bit strange today. My hair is standing on edge even without any wind! A childs feelings are very astute, especially this one. But after taking a closer look, this is still the usual Big Sister.

"Where's the delicious food, I'm starving!" Lu Shiqian particularly adores this child. What a lovable child, he even remembered that she didn't have lunch!

Lu Shiqian has been quietly staying in the West Garden for two weeks now. Aside from her father, Zhang Jun, who visits her every day, only Xianghui makes regular appearances. She was being punished and her status naturally fell. Therefore, the servants also slacked off and often delivered meals late. When Xianghui found out about this, he severely reprimanded the servants and ever since then, he personally delivered all three meals for his sister.

Lu Shiqian opened the food basket. Inside were hibiscus chicken, smoked meat, dumplings, and pearl fish. The delicious smell naturally opened her appetite.

Pa! She happily kissed her younger brother before she chowed down on the food, all decorum and ladylike elegance thrown out the window.

Lu Xianghui tenderly touched the cheek his sister kissed. Since he was born, he did not allow anyone to kiss him except for his sister. But before this, she had never kissed him and as he watched his sister wolf down the food, he felt happy. He doesn't dislike it when his Big Sister kisses him.