Worried 😟

I woke up late afternoon, (Y/N) was still asleep. Nami planned for all of us to go out for dinner. Probably to show off (Y/N) in an outfit.

"Zoro is (Y/N) wake yet?" Nami walks out of the girl's dorm.

"No, I think it took it out of her." My head still hurts a bit.

"Oh sorry..."

"It's alright, she should be fine tomorrow." I hope...

"It's not coming? Good, we can have a nice dinner then." Robin walks out.

"Why are you so rude to (Y/N) for? She hasn't done anything wrong." Nami turns to her.

"It's a cursed sword, that's what's wrong!"

"(Y/N) is enchanted. This curse that everyone believes is a lie. People just put the blame on her." I stare up at her.

"It's controlling you Zoro. And it's deceiving Luffy and Nami!"

"No one deceiving me! She's just like us! You should have seen her trying on outfits today. She looked happy, in a monotone way..."

"It's a sword! Swords don't have emotions!"

"Robin you're being a real bitch! You know that!"

"Ladies please don't fight," Sanji comes over and separates them.

The two eye each other off, and walk away.

"I hate to say this about a lady. But (Y/N) is already causing trouble."

"She hasn't done anything wrong."

"I don't disagree, (Y/N) been here 24 hours and look what's happening. I get she's probably been through a lot. She chooses to be emotionless, detached. Distance herself from people. If I ever find the man that's done this to her, he'll pay!"

"You know he's probably dead."

He lights up a smoke. "With that, she needs to be treated like a queen. I just wish I could cook for her." He changes to a bubbling mess. "Poor (Y/N)-chan will never get to taste the finer foods."

"Yeah..." I leave the bubbling mess. Walk into the aquarium room.

"(Y/N) you wake?"

"Does Master need something...?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine Master..."

"You don't sound it. If trying on clothes was straining, you should have said something."

"I assure Master I'm fine. Doesn't Master's head hurt?"

"I'm better than what you are."

"I'm sorry Master has a sore head."

"Don't apologize for that, it's not your fault."

"Yes, Master..."

"We're going out for dinner tonight."

"I hope Master enjoys Master's self."

"I would like it if you could come too. Not as your katana form. You need to rest."

"If that's what Master wishes I'll come. It would be best if Master changed my clothes beforehand."