I'm out!

"Man life has been so good" killer said taking a deep breath, as at the moment he was on top of a roof looking at the sunrise with the wing flying at his face giving him a warm feeling.

Killer looked up and then noticed, a window being quickly close, it was close so fast killer didn't even get a good look at the person.

"Someone's watching?" Killer said as he stood up and hoped down from the roof to his balcony.

Killer went into his room as he started to stretch his bones Al little before finally making his way out, killer had gotten up pretty early so no one would be awake right now.

While killers was walking he so noticed someone was watching him.

He turned around and then suddenly out of nowhere a piece of paper come flying at him, smacking into his face.

Killer shrugged as he grabbed the paper to look at it.

"Wh- the?" Killer said soon reading it.

A huge smile formed on Killer's face as he countine to read the paper.

"What ever it is no-" Nightmare said out of nowhere.

"What? Where did you come from?!" Killer said a little surprised.

"Well I don't know what it is but if I know you it can't be good-" Nightmare walking up to killer.

"Tch- why would I need permission for you?' killer said putting the price of paper in the back of his body.

"Well- I'm telling you your not going, everytime you go out there you always get yourself in problems and I always have to fix them-" Nightmare said crossing his arms.

Both killer and Nightmare stared each other down but then a door opened and error came out

"Morning-" error said before walking off.

"Anyway Im out-!"

"And where do you think your going?!"

"What I'm going to my room~"

"What was on the paper?" Nightmare asked looking at the paper killer was hiding.

"Oh- come to my room and fine out~ mayb?!" Killer said in a sexy way as he ran away.

Nightmare was going to follow him but then someone grabbed his hand.

"Hi b-oss!?" Cross said as he held onto Nightmare.

Nightmare only looked disgusted as he just pushed cross away wanting to run after killer but he had already lost him.

He decided to let it go until later.

Nightmare started to walk to the main room where the kitchen was at and through the whole walk cross was trying to talk to Nightmare.

Which Nightmare ignored only having killer on his mind and thinking what the hell was on that paper that made killer so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Alright thanks my love and others (I may not like)

thanks for reading?!