🐰🎀Three🎀🐰

🔆unedited🔆

-

J.JK

  Taehyung had fallen asleep on the way to Jungkooks apartment so he had to car the Hybrid up to the 3rd floor, not that it was a great task, the boy was lighter than a feather. Once Jungkook managed to open his apartment door he carried him to his bedroom and set him down, just as Jungkook was about to leave Taehyungs hand shot up to grab his wrist.

"Daddy, don leave Taetae, pwease," the tiger said.

Jungkook ran various scenarios of what could happen if he remained in the room with the boy but ultimately decided that he should think with his brain not his dick.

"O-of course, let me just change," Jungkook curses at himself for stuttering. Taehyung immediately sat up, half asleep.

"Can Daddy change me too pwease, can I wear Daddy's shirt too?" Taehyung pouted as he reached out towards Jungkook, who sighed.

"Uh yeah, okay, whatever."

Once Jungkook removes his shirt and put some comfortable shorts on he looked for a shirt that'd fit the hybrid, once he did he threw it towards the boy, forgetting all about staying with Taehyung, he grabbed a pillow and blanket and walked out of his room, closing the door way too harshly if you ask the little.

Taehyung grabbed the shirt slowly, and looked towards the ground sadly, ears lowering, as Jungkook was fixing his couch to ultimate comfort he he heard sniffling from his bedroom, worriedly, he rushed to his bedroom. He opened the door quickly to see the little flinch and quickly wipe his tears, scooting to the corner of the bed in fear.

"I-I'm sorry D-daddy I won't cwy anymore, I-I swear!" The little stuttered and fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, he could see the boys tail tucked between his legs. " I can do it by myself, pwomise! Pwease don hurt Taetae."

Jungkook was confused. Why was the little crying? Why was he scared of Jungkook?

Slowly Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and sat on the bed, so he was in front of Taehyung, who was hiding behind a pillow.

"Darling, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked softly.

"D-daddy doesnt wan Taetae," the boy cried.

What?

"Taehyung why would you think that?" Jungkook asked, genuinely confused.

Sensing the males change in tone, the little sobbed. Jungkook reaches a hand towards the boy but it was quickly retracted as he saw Taehyung flinch.

"Darling, Daddy isn't mad at you, I promise, I won't ever hurt you, okay? Come here please?" Jungkook pleaded, his heart hurting for the little as he opened his arms.

Almost instantly the little threw himself towards Jungkook, straddling the male and burying his head in Jungkooks neck.

"Daddy's sorry for making you cry darling."

" 's okay."

Once Jungkook noticed that the little had stopped crying, he pulled away slightly to brush the hair out of the littles hair, and rubbed behind the ears, smiling when he heard Taehyungs soft purrs.