In~tro~duc~tion!

Midoriya Izuku was  perfectly regular man. At five in the morning he would wake up, at five thirty he would leave for work, at six he would arrive, he would work until two, leave at two fifteen, take the express and arrive home by two forty five, then go back out to by the ingridents for tha nights dinner, make dinner, shower, and be in bed by eight. What he did in his spare time was just about as regular as everybody else's day.

Today's average, simple day takes place as Midoriya was walking to the cafe for his coffee, he pulled his trench coat closer to his neck, Japanese winters are harsh. The crosswalk dinged and Midoriya, just like everybody else, took rhythmical, consistant steps to cross as soon as possible without wasting to much energy. His eyes drifted towards the rambuncious and noisy group of colorful headed people that walked a few meters in front of him. Their weird bodies and unatural hair stood out, Izuku unconciously swatted some snow off of his own hair. The gesture didn't really stand out, many people did the same thing when they walked in the winter time. These protagonists did not, no, the snow seemed to melt or swivel around them. A protagonist only got bothered by the weather if it was crucial for their story, and unsuspecting 'background' characters always payed the price.

Why else do protagonist always seem to stand in a private cirlce? Nobody wants to go near them.

He snapped back into attention when his feet hit the familiar emptiness of the side walk, he directed himself towards the cafe. The inside did not warm him up instantly, nor did he stay cold, if you weren't a protagonist then you warmed up or cooled down like a regular person, because that's what you were. A regular, plain, person.

He walked into line and readjusted the brief case in his hand. It was not black, but a soothing gray. Only important brief cases were black, if normal ones were then they had a high chance of being stolen by a villain or unwary protagonist.

When he got to the front of the line he ordered a black coffee with little cream, just as the person before him did. It was ready in seconds and Midoriya sat down at a table in the middle of the cafe with two chairs. Not the table that was built against the window, nor the booths that sat on the sides, and most definatly not an outdoor seat. These tables were regularly overlooked by villains and protagonists.

Window seats were most likely to have something run across them and knock everything over, booth seats were most likely to have noisy protagonists or overly eccentric ones, and out sides seats were clearly a crash sight for anything falling, run away cars, villains, thrown heroes, or food thievery, which is where a late-to-school/work protagonsits nabbs your food out of tyour hand.

Midoriya sat at his table and pulled out his computer, being careful not to type to fast or to slow. Typing to fast may lead a protagonist to think you are a skilled hacker, and even if you aren't one you end up getting fragged along anyway, typing to slow often ends up with the typer ending up in a mad-scientist or straight character position.

For those who don't know: A straight character is not the sexually straight friend of the group, they are the person that screams 'How?!' when a giant or unlikley to find object is pulled out of nowhere. Take Shinpachi from Gintama as an excellent straight character example.

He worked on perfectly normal, finish within the next day or two, assaignment, and by the time if coffee was finished he was done. He walked over to the recycling bin and set the cup gently inside it before exiting. If you threw it, a protagonist would look at you as side kick material or a you-must-be student, taking to many steps just to let it drop would make protagonist think you're cocky, powerful, or a villain. Normal people walked to it, set it in, and walked away.

He left just as a rowdy group walked towards the cafe. There was a 'normal' haired male protagonist and a group of females followed behind him. Two with large breasts, one with a cute aura, and the rest flat chested. Midoriya held in his sigh and gave his prayers to the next person to leave for they would, with certainty, come into contact with the harem. At least it was better than the smart girl with big admirers type of harem. The big guys were most likely going to start a fight with whoever walked through the doors to try and prove themselves.

Midoriya continued to walk down the street and to the train station, he got onto the normal train and stood a little behind the middle on the right side of the train. His brief case was held at his side and his eyes were pasted to his phone. If he stared outside, he would look different, if he closed his eyes, he would look cocky or way to tired, if he read a book, he would look to smart. Where he was standing is where having a phone in your hand is most common. Tired people lean in the rails. Book reading people sit on the seats. Standing people looked at their phones. Midoriya pocketed his phone one minute and fifteen seconds exactly before the train stopped and walked almost out side of the crowd. This saved him from being shoved in the typical 'wait! *****, wait!' momment where the protagonist ran after someone by pushing straight through the just-off-the-train crowd, instead of walking around them. Stupid, I know.

He folded his collar back down and walked up the stairs and took twenty three seconds to open his front door before walking in, setting his brief case on the stand next to the door, putting on his slippers, taking off his coat, unbuttoning his suit, and relaxing onto the couch to read the newspaper. He did not read all of it, that would lead to an obsessive nature and an absessive nature lead to attention. He read three coloms and set the paper neatly onto the armrest. He then walked into his bedroom, put his hair into a head band, walked into the kitchen, and started dinner preperations.

The carrot was cut slowly, the onions were cut without tears, the greens were cut seperatley, and the water was boiled in thirty minutes. The eggs were placed into the wide pot and the meat was placed in the square pan. His dinner was the perfect proportion for a household of one. He ate, washed his dishes, and wiped down the kitchen and dinning room.

Midoriya does not talk to himself. No, only protagonist side characters do that. He did not remain in total silence either, only brooding characters do that. He turned on the radio and hummed quietly along with it. He also laughs at the TV whenever a nice joke is told. Nothing to extravagent.

He showered for several minutes, changed into his night clothes, and slept.

Midoriya will stay asleep until his alarm clock wakes him up to begin a series of slightly different events. He will wake up to a normal person's life. He is not a protagonist.

What do you all think?