Chapter 1

Eva's POV:

"Hello Your Majesty, I am Eva Alluri". I finally texted him on Instagram even though his account is verified.

'What are you doing Eva? Do you think he will reply? Do you even think he manages his own account?

Watching too many romantic movies is making you crazy. Snap out of your fairy tale fantasy, will you?'. I said to myself.

 I said to myself

Eva Alluri

Oh, by the way, I am Eva Alluri, a girl who has an annoying habit of talking to herself. I recently turned 20. 
A month ago, I accidentally came across his account on Instagram, and I ended up having the first crush of my life: Prince Ojas Singh Roy- Prince of Jaipur.

I can't believe I was unaware of such a handsome being existing in this world.

I am an intelligent college student who did nothing in this vacation except watching romantic hallmark movies and reading romantic novels. 

Watching too many royal love stories, inspired me to search Royal Families in India. I assumed that all Kings in India were almost middle-aged people. And all the princes will be preschoolers.

 And all the princes will be preschoolers

Prince Ojas Roy

Until, I saw all the feed on google focused on a single person, Prince Ojas. 22 years old handsome Royal Crown Prince and a National Polo Player. Those broad shoulders, those dark brown eyes, that royal attitude, that smile. Can there be anyone more handsome than him?

He is also known as 'King of Hearts'. Indeed he is! In spite of being youngest king, he has very smart and accurate administrative tactics. He is successful in making Jaipur as famous tourist place while maintaining it's cultural heritage. He is so good at what he does. He is perfect.

Oh God, I am so smitten by his personality. I love him! 

But even though he is one of those celebrity crushes that fade away eventually, I don't want that to happen.

'Eva, you cannot afford to live in a fantasy. You still have your college and a lot of studies, remember?', oh shoot! I almost missed my online lecture.

O dear prince, look what you did to me!

***********************************************************************

Its been 21 hours and 27 minutes I sent him message.

'Eva, I am so disappointed in you. Instead of focusing on your assignment, you are getting anxious for his reply? This is not going to happen. He is a celebrity and that too ROYAL blood. Do not dream about a fairy tale life. Delete that message at once or else be ready to face the consequences.' my inner thoughts growled at me. I have to delete that message before 24 hours or else it will remain their permanently.

Maybe its time for me to be more practical. What was I even expecting better yet thinking?

I should unsend that message so that I will never have to think about the consequences.

I opened my Instagram chat box and was about to 'unsend' that message, only to see that the message was already marked 'seen'. But no reply.

Oh my God! This is happening for real!

I was so happy but still sad. He could have replied to me but he didn't. Maybe he really has an arrogant and rude personality as mentioned in those tabloids.

I continued my criticism about him to make me feel better.

'Ping...Ping...Ping'... huh! These annoying notifications!

Hey guys...I don't have any idea if you will like this story. Please tell me how do you feel about this story and what do you expect next to happen! Waiting for your responses.