Chapter 2

After the card battle between Papa Zola and Jokertu, all of the new recruits including you and fang start gathering up all of the cards that the TAPOPS members are trap in and have a proper introduction.

"Everyone! I want you all to meet (Y/N) and HealBot! One of our best medics and members in TAPOPS" The commander introduce to the others.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you all! I hope we could all get along!" You said,giving them a warm smile and bowed politely.

Just by your presence and smile somehow made them feel butterflies on their stomachs. Making a warm atmosphere around them.

"It's nice to meet you as well! My name is Boboiboy! This is Yaya, Ying,Gopal," He introduce himself with a bright smile.

You just stare stared at Boboiboy with doted eyes Blinking once,twice you keep staring at him before giving him a closed eyed smile and said.

"It's nice to meet you all as well, especially you...Boyoyo!" You clasped your hands together,smiling brightly.

A flash of lightning was heard behind the elemental users head, he felt an arrow shot through his heart,with his name pronounced wrong.

Boboiboy was offended.

He nearly lost his composure if you weren't smiling so brightly like that. "N-No you got it wrong,it's Boboiboy!" He said, shaking his head sideways.

"Bobobo!"

"No,it's Boboiboy..."

"Then,Bopopo??"

"Bo-Boi-Boy!"

"Uh...Popipo???"

"That's not-" He was cut off when he heard giggles behind him. He glance behind and saw his friends laughing towards the scene they are making. Even the commander tries to hold his laughter.

"Well,uh...it's nice to meet you to as well,Gopal yaya, ying! " You said,a bit unsure if you might pronounce their name wrong like Boboiboy's.

"Yep! Hope we could be good friends as well! Hihi~" Ying said,as she saluted to you with her other hand resting on her hip. Yaya smiled warmly and nodded with agreement. And Gopal,being Gopal is just teasing Boboiboy about you pronouncing his name wrong.

'Ugh...How come she pronounced everyone's name correctly except mine..is mine really that hard to say...' Boboiboy thought as he sulked under the table with anime tears. Gopal just keeps teasing his best friend with "Don't be so down,Boyoyo!" Or "Oh come on! Its only a few mistakes!"

"And you must be Ochobot? The youngest power sphera in the 9th generation,correct? It's nice to meet you!" You greeted,the yellow sphera nodded and shake your outstretched hand.

"Come on, HealBot say hi to Ochobot! " You ushered the green power sphera. She's been clinging to you arm and hid half of her form behind you, too shy to meet another power sphera. She only took a glanced at the yellow robot,before hiding behind you again,letting out a soft "hi" only you two can hear.

"Sorry,it's been a while since we last have new recruits,so its very hard for her to interact with new people!" You said, they all nodded in understanding. (((Including Boboiboy,after he sulked under the table for a whole minute ╮(^▽^)╭)))

"Okay everything is safe now,there are no damages. But TAPOPS space station isn't out of Danger yet.." The commander said as he finished checking the system of the space station.

"Huh!? In Danger!? How come!" Yaya and ying exclaimed.

"TAPOPS station's true identity might be comprised,we don't have enough man power to defend it from potential threat!" The Commander said, Gopal only sigh and glanced at the commander with an uninterested look.