Chapter 4 Tour around the siren base & Y/N's memories

Y/N P.O.V.

I am kinda suprised that she was laying with me in the same bed and the same goes for the other girls. 

Observer A.:"How did you sleep, darling?"

Y/N:*stutters and blushes* "I slept well." *stops to blush* "Where are we?"

Observer A.:"We are in a base of the siren."

Then I heard how the other girls woke up and I noticed that they had another colour in their eyes. They all have the shining yellow eyes.

Bismarck:*yawns* "Is it already morning?"

I couldn't help but blush at her cuteness. She is really a beautiful angel for me and same goes for the others. When I was about to ask them, someone entered the room. I turned around and saw a girl with a navy shirt in yellow, black and white and black shorts.

 I turned around and saw a girl with a navy shirt in yellow, black and white and black shorts

Purifier:"Observer Alpha, the empress wants to see to you." *looks at Y/N, Bismarck, Zeppy and Unicorn* "You four, follow me."

We did what she told us. During our walking through the base from the Siren, we were fascinating at the city which was completely under water. Then the girl turned to us and grinned very wide.

Purifier:"Welcome in our base!"

Purifier:"Welcome in Rapture City!"

I was suprised to see a town under water. Then through the loudspeakers, I heard how my name and the names of the other girls were called. Then the girl who gave us a tour around their base brought us to a very big throne room. I saw that a woman with a strong presense was sitting on the throne. We all kneeled on one leg and looked at the ground.

???:"Who are they, Observer Alpha?"

Observer A.:"They are our new allies. I convinced them from leaving Azur Lane and joining our side."

When I heard the name Azur Lane, I had a little headache. I ignored it at first.

???:*looks at Y/N* "Who are you? I never saw a ship being male."

I looked at her and said that this woman has snow white hair and has shining pink eyes (I don't know if her eyes are really pink. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Y/N:"I don't know

Y/N:"I don't know. I can't remember anything what happened before I got here. I only remember how she promised to tell me who I am." *points to Observer A."

???:"I see." *looks at Bismarck, Zeppy and Unicorn* "And you?"

Bismarck:"I am Bismarck."

Zeppy:"My name is Zeppy."

Unicorn:*speaks shyly* "I am Unicorn."

When I heard those names, my headache started to get worse and then I collapsed on the ground and was fainted.

Y/N's awareness

When I opened my eyes, I looked around and saw nothing else as never ending darkness. I got up and heard that something appeared behind me. I turned around and saw a door. I opened the door and went through it. I saw myself and the other girl with the white long curly hair.

Zeppy:"Y/N, thank you that you saved me from the siren."

Y/N:*blushes and stutters* "I only did what I had to do."

I wondered from what I saved this girl. But then something was racing through my head. When this happened, I saw how many girls like the neko girl with hair (Enterprise), a woman with short blonde hair (Wales) and so on. When it was all over, I looked in horror at my hands. I remembered everything and joined the siren side with Bismarck, Zeppy and Unicorn. i was about to let some tears when I heard how someone was coming closer to me. I looked at the person. I was even more shocked to see myself in this place.

A Y/N (Awareness Y/N):"Did you really give up so easily? You need to return to your friends. They are worried about you. Don't forget about Bismarck, Zeppy and Unicorn. You four don't belong to the siren. Your places are with Azur Lane."

With that, he faded away. Then a light appeared and dazzled me.

Real world

I quickly opened my eyes and got up very fast. I was breathing very hard and I felt how the  sweat was runnind down from my face. I looked around and saw a mirror. I grabbed it and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw that my right eye is blood red and my left eye is in a shining yellow colour. Before I could wonder why this happened, I heard how someone entered the room. I looked at the persons who entered the room and was a little bit relieved to see them.

Bismarck:"Oh, you are awake."

Zeppy:"You worried us very much when you collapsed."

Unicorn:"You slept for almost 10 hours."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will return to Azur Lane with Bismarck, Zeppy, Unicorn and could convince Observer Alpha to join Azur Lane. The other girls starts to confess their feelings to Y/N.