Let's start at the beginning -1-

Hey, go read the description, I assure you this will all make sense if you do.

Dream sat in his car waiting for his friends too get off the airplane. Sapnap was arriving from Texas today and George was arriving from England. Their planes were both delayed for quite a while now so dream decided he would go to the food stand outside the airport doors.

"Hey can I get a salad?" Dream asked the food stand man.

"Actually no, we are all out of salads today." The salad man said back.

"Oh" Dream said blushing.

"But we do have our secret special still available. Would you like that?" The man asked.

"What's in it?" Dream asked.

"It's a secret" the man said whispering.

"Oh, sure I guess." Dream handed the man $10.

"Ok one sec while I roast it" the man turned around and screamed at the table of ingredients behind him "YOUR HAIR, WACK! YOUR CLOTHS, WACK! YOU MOM, WACK!" The man turned back around with a bowl of croutons and a smile on his face. "Here you go ma'am, freshly roasted croutons."

"Thanks so much, have a nice day" Dream said while walking back to his car.

" OH DREAMMMM~" Someone yelled less than a foot behind him.

Dream choked on a crouton.

" -wHAT." Dream spun around on his heel to be face to face with George. "Oh hi Georgie" Dream said with a smile spreading across his face.

"Can I have a crouton?" George asked while blushing.

"Anything for you georgethino" Dream said with a smirk.

All of a sudden they hear a scream from behind them.

"WOOOOO WE ON FLORIDA BABYYY" Sapnap cheered as he ran. Unfortunately he didn't see the glass sliding doors because they were clear and hit the glass. He fell backwards and hit his head on the airport floor.

"Oh no" they said in unison.

Snapnap slowly got back up and waited for the glass doors to open. Once it finally opened he continued running at full speed to George and Dream.

"HI GUYS" snapnap said as he hugged both boys. In the process he hit the bowl of croutons out of Dreams hand.

"You dumbass you killed my croutons" Dream wheezed as he fell to the floor laughing.

"Fuck your croutons" sapnap snapped back.

George was in the background on his knees eating croutons off the floor.

"Hey Mamacita" the salad man yelled at sapnap." Can I get your number baby?" The salad man smiled.

"Anything for a cute man like yourself" sapnap winked back as he walked over to the salad man. Sapnap took out a business card and handed it to the salad man. "Call me" sapnap said while pointing fingers guns at the salad man. The salad man kissed the business card and fainted.

"Alright boys get in the car" Dream said as he hopped into the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" George said quickly.

"Fine but I'm getting in the middle of the back seats" Sapnap said disgruntled as he got in.

"So where are we headed?" George asked as they pulled onto the highway.

"Well I figured we could do a road trip across the country as a team!" Dream said exited.

George and sapnap looked at each other unamused.

"C'mon it will be fun! We can stop by all the states and I even have enough money for Florida. Maybe even Alaska."

"Wait a minute" Sapnap said, " Alaska is a scam created by the government!" He narrowed his eyes at Dream.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." Dream said sadly.

"But Hawaii sounds fun. Plus I want to collect souvenirs while I'm here!" George said like every other tourist.

Dream and sapnap sighed, this was going to be a long journey

Someone please take Twitter away from me my feed is filled with this shit and it's 4 am and I'm laughing my fucking ass off help