Favourite movies/series to watch together

Jacob:

Movie 1: It (2017) 

~you always tell him that he reminds you of Bill  A/n hehe

^he says that he doesn't see the resemblance-

~he likes how you jump and snuggle against him whenever you get scared.

~you two always eat so much food and Laurie is constantly telling you both off for leaving popcorn all over the floor.

Movie 2: The Lion King

~you just love it you both think its funny but also has a really deep meaning when you look into it you were both so excited when you found out there was a part 2 and a 1 and a half and were surprised that they were actually okay.

~Jacob is also a massive fan of Disney movies, the older animated ones are his favourites.

Movie 3: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

~you think that Andie is really cool and always tease Jacob after by pretending to be as clingy and desperate as she acts.

~this movie makes both of you laugh and he loves watching anything that makes you laugh because he loves to see you feeling happy.

^he also loves your laugh, he thinks its really cute.

Series 1: Stranger Things

~you've both been addicted since season one.

~anytime anyone says its boring or they don't understand you both get all defensive.

~he thinks it is really funny and loves every single character.

^he teases you about having a crush on Will (or whichever character you prefer) but deep down he's actually jealous.

~you both question why the Byer's dog, Chester, was MIA in season 2 but after a quick Google you decided it made sense.

Series 2: I Am Not Okay With This

~you LOVE Stanley.

~he hates Brad, but doesn't tell you its because he reminds him of Ben.

~every time Stanley starts singing and dancing you get up and run around the room imitating him.

^at first Jake would just sit there and shake his head trying not to laugh but now he joins in.

^^you two are really good.

^^^like reaaally good...you should perform live.

~Andy always walk in on you two dancing so he just slowly closes the door and walks back downstairs.

Series 3: Brooklyn Nine Nine

~you both think it is one of the funniest things in the world.

~you both love every single character.

~as a joke you refer to yourselves as Hitchcock and Scully.

^but lets be honest here they're pretty legit 😎😎

~after the accusation you guys don't watch it as much because Jacob feels a bit weird watching a cop show with, like, murders and..stuff.

~you are both very much supporters of the Peraltiago (or Jamy).

So i finally updated...yayy!! Sorry they're so short but thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote, follow and request, ashe 💞