What kind of couple you are:

Jacob: The "are they friends or are they dating??" couple

~this happened before you two were dating and still happens during.

~you two were always together and supporting each other through everything which made Andy and Laurie really happy.

~always holding hands once you were dating and everyone loved how cute the little PDA signs were at school.

~once Jacob stopped going to school you still went for a few days before the dirty looks and the rumours were to much.

~after that you two were known as "we don't speak of them" or the "always there for each other" couple.

^if anyone brought you up there would be so many mixed opinions ranging from 'shes too good for him' to 'they were made for each other'.

^^all the mixed views were so confusing.

~despite popular opinion you two are really a great and supportive couple, you were there for him when he needed it, he was there to support you and you are the best friends that started dating.

~Andy loves you two together but still does a Hopper when it comes to the crack in the door (if you get that I love you).

~Laurie is great at first but whether its deep down or all over your face you/we gradually began to dislike her.

^she thought you two were great until she realised that he might not be as innocent as you all think and you started to stand in the way of her finding out the truth...

Ben: (this is kind of like a backstory in dot point form)

~even though you two were only dating for a short amount of time you were immediately deemed the 'power couple'.

~Ben was the most popular boy in school, and also the school bully but only his victims knew that.

~you quickly became the most popular girl in school gaining and friends, real and fake, and even more admirers than you already had.

~Ben really did love you even though he never got the chance to tell you and he did as much as he could to make sure you felt comfortable and happy.

~you got along really well with his parents and vice versa, you all supported each other after his death.

~when you first heard what happened you couldn't believe it and you just wanted to be alone.

^you got a lot of messages from classmates saying they were 'so sorry for your loss'.

~in the end it was Jake who helped you feel better but it killed him to do it.

^because of guilt.

^^from hating Ben not from killing him. **

^^^but, i mean, i'm not saying any specifics about whether he did or didn't...

^^^^we all don't want to admit that the possibility is quite high-ish, but let's be honest we'd love him either way.

~anyways...

~he helped you feel a little better and when you got back to school Sarah made sure you knew she was there for you too.

**strangerlosers123 again, if you haven't yet then you should read Guilty as Charged you should the ending is so good but don't just skip to the ending you have to read the whole thing.

Thank you for reading I appreciate every vote, comment, follow and read I get!! If you want to request a specific preference or imagine just comment all the details, I prefer to write  x readers for the 'general community' but I can do oc's or your name or whatever. I don't do smut though.

So thank you and see you soon xx

~ashe