20: Remove

You: Okay, first off, Twice or Stray Kids... I choose...

I choose to stay in Twice. I want to continue making memories with them, I want to continue to have lots of fun with them, I want to stay not only with them, but with Once's. I started with them, so I might as well end with them. I love them and they love me.

You: But now, who should I date?

Honestly, it's a really difficult decision. I can't choose between the 9 of them. They all treated me so well, I feel like I owe all of them a date. But I can't date all of them. So, I'll just head back to the dorm and tell them that I couldn't choose between any of them. Maybe it's best if I don't date any of them, it'll be fair, I guess.

You: Well, I should start packing...

I get up from the couch and start packing my stuff that I put on Felix's living room desk. I grab my backpack beside the couch and started putting everything that was on the desk in it, making my bag stuffed with my clean laundry and my important stuff. I then grabbed my hamper that had little dirty laundry in it and started putting my jackets and stuff in there, even though they weren't dirty. While I was putting my jackets and other stuff thJulYat couldn't fit in my backpack in my hamper, Felix walked into the living room and saw me packing up.

Felix: Oi mate, what are you doing?

You: I'm packing up my stuff.

Felix: What for?

You: I'm going back to Twice.

Felix: No way! Seriously?!

You: Yeah, I'm sorry Felix.

Felix then went up to me and sat next to me. He grabbed my arm and stopped me from packing.

Felix: Why are you going back? I thought they were crazy and you were scared of them?

You: Yeah well, yesterday I went there and we talked and apologized and stuff and now they're back to the way they were. And after our talk, they asked me to go back to them and continue my career as an idol with them. I thought about it if I should or not, and I choose to go back.

Felix: What about Stray Kids?! Don't you want to show people your talents and also fit in a group?!

You: Yeah but... I can still make my own songs and perform them at one of our concerts, like I planned in the beginning and I feel like I do fit in with Twice. Sorry Felix, but I'm not going to join Stray Kids anymore.

Felix: (Sigh) No way...

Felix let go of my arm, looked down and shook his head. I started patting his back.

You: I'm sorry Felix, but I have to go back.

Felix: It's okay mate.

He stood up, looked down at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him.

Felix: It's your choice, I can't stop you. I'm just glad we spent a lot of time together but I'm also sad you're leaving.

You: Thank you Felix, I'm glad too. Don't worry though, we'll still hang out, even if we're not in the same group. And thanks for letting me stay here, I know I must've been a bother here and there but I'm glad you let me stay for a while.

Felix: You're welcome, you weren't a bother at all. I was so bored living alone that you made everyday exciting. So, thank you for staying.

You: Hehe, you're welcome...

We both have each other a fist pump and continued to pack up. Once everything was in my backpack and in my hamper, I put my backpack on and grabbed my hamper from its handles.