27: Games

Believe it or not, it's the next day. Yesterday, me and Jihyo just hung out in the living room and watched TV and talked and snuggled and kissed and all that good stuff. We didn't do anything special, just got coffee in the morning, made breakfast and chilled together. That was fine by me, I've been going out to places with these girls before I left and after I came back.

Anyways, last night, Mina asked to sleep with me and I allowed her. She was kind of shy about it but she was able to get into bed with me. We didn't really snuggle close to each other. Mina was shy about that as well. So, I just put my arm around her and that was about it. But, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw me and Mina really close to each other, which made me super happy.

But as of right now, I'm dreaming. I'm inside a game, Call Of Duty zombies, and I'm kind of in a pickle. I don't have any ammo, the perk I have is only Juggernaut, I have two Monkey Bombs, the round just started and I only have 2850 points, exactly enough to buy 3 guns from the Mystery Box. And that's my plan, to waste my points on the box to get good weapons. Hopefully I only need to buy it twice. Maybe once if I get the Ray Gun.

As the zombies are emerging from the ground, I am currently at the Mystery Box. I waste 950 points to get a gun from it. The box opens up, cycling through guns and playing the jingle. As the jingle plays, the zombies are heading towards me. Once it stops, it reveals to me what weapon I got. It gave me a combat knife.

You: Oh, come on?!

I take the knife and turn around to see that the zombies are getting close to me. I throw a Monkey Bomb and they focus their attention on it. I spend another 950 points on the box and it opens, cycling through guns and playing the jingle again. I wait for the jingle to end and once it did, not only did the box reveal what weapon I got but the Monkey behind me explodes. The box gave me a sniper rifle.

You: Are you kidding me?!

It's not a gun that I can kill at short distance quickly but it's better than nothing. I take the gun and turn around. The zombies are getting closer to me. I throw my last Monkey Bomb. I tried to throw it far but it bounces off of a zombie and lands closer to the left of the mobs. They turn their attention to the Monkey and when they did, I spent my last 950 points on the box. As the guns cycle and the jingle plays, I turn around and start shooting the zombies with my sniper rifle.

More zombies are spawning and this gun is only killing one zombie at a time. As I hear the jingle stop from the box, the Monkey explodes. A small amount zombies die, some zombies lose their legs but a lot of zombies live. The ones that are alive are walking up to me. I turn around to see what weapon I got, but to my disappointment I get,

You: A teddy bear! No! Seriously?!

When it revealed the teddy bear, evil laughter is being played. I watch the bear ascend up to the sky and watch lighting strike down from the box. The box starts floating, wobbling left and right multiple times. And then one more lighting strike hits its, the box crumbles, leaving the teddy bear on top of the remains. I get sad that this is the end.

You: (Sigh) What round am I at? 23? I think that's good enough...

I turn around and see the zombies in my face. I close my eyes and I can feel them attacking me. They had to hit me more than usual since I have juggernaut, but then I fell to the ground. I open my eyes so I can see the mob of zombies around me, but instead, I wake up in my own room.

You: (Groans) Stupid mystery box..

I stay down for a bit and think about my dream. That was a crazy dream. I was doing so awesome but I didn't get anything good in the Mystery Box at the end. Well, anyways I yawned, stretched and rub my eyes. My movements have caused Mina to wake up, who seems to be super comfortable resting her head on my chest and also hugging me as something to hold. She does the same thing as I did and we both look at each other.