CHAPTER 5: THE 5th ONE

Cut to present....

Tom was shocked,Surprised and terrified after hearing the story.The fear wailed on Tom.He was grateful that he never roamed around the palace and also felt very bad for john.

Tom thought to himself"Well the palace is dangerous yet intriguing..What Maria had to go through in her childhood explains her Trauma"

You see,Maria had Trauma and was able to keep up with it because of flowers.The flowers were grown in the garden and there were so many of them.Maria would go their around flowers whenever she would feel anxious.

The next morning,Tom was wandering in the garden where he saw Maria.He wanted to talk to her about the castle.

Tom said:"Heyy,Soo Dad filled me in about your story,Its just so Tragic-"

Maria interrupted and said"TOM,I don't wanna talk about it so why don't you go to your room and paint"

Tom said:"You know I don't paint, teddy merry."

Maria had a smile in the corner of her lips and she said:"Enough with the names,Tommy Bear"

With that Tom and Maria were laughing and they forgot everything at that moment.

Maria and Tom were going out to take a walk after their conversation and Tom wore a Hat that Day and Maria was dressed as a cute summery girl.They were walking around where they spotted the blade luna at the other side and Maria was visibly very terrified.The wind blew in the direction of the blade luna and Tom's Hat flew over towards the blade luna.He wanted to take the hat but looking over at Maria he could see that she wasn't comfortable with that.

Tom said:"I Should take the hat,what say teddy merry?"

Maria said:"As long as you don't call me that Tommy Bear"

Tom went over to take the Hat where He Saw...A RUBY!

Tom said:"OMG! LOOK AT THIS SORCERY.I bet this costs more than an actual Hat"

Maria rushed over to that side to see it and said:"ofcourse its worth more than your hat stupid,This is a precious Gem unlike You..."

Tom laughed sarcastically and said:"But seriously whats it doing here?"

Maria was as confused as him and she went even further only to see that the blade luna grew Flowers all over it.

Maria said:"Tom look their are flowers here"

Tom said:"Ofcourse their are Flowers here what else do you expect when you don't clean or develop anything here?I guess YOU are out of your mind...oh wait you don't have one!haha"

Maria said:"So funny,Lame Tom,Flowers are not capable of growing here,This soil is not fertile enough to have anything grown here"

Both of them went even further and the flowers suddenly started shinning,Yes shinning in the day time.Maria picked one of the flowers and....

                             THE BUNKER OPENED..yes the bunker opened as if the door was locked and the key were the flowers....

Tom:"HOLY- WHAT IS THIS? Are we in other Dimension-oh wait Are we soaked-OMG whats happening-???"

Tom was talking without breathing and not realising that he is out of breath.

Maria:"We need to go NOW!"

But someone grabbed Tom's Leg and Maria turned to see who it was and it was....JOHN

if you remember at the beginning it was stated that 5 people lived in The Picasso castle,The 5th one was...John

How is John still alive,What happened to him,Where was he all these years,Why did not he do anything to be free when he was alive....
———————————-————————————
Hey so how do you like the story so far?
Vote and comment!

Thanks my butterflies!
~Bubblybutterfly_11