Chapter Two: Cinderella

Ada:

I take a seat next to the curly haired boy, with his friend sitting oposite us. In this newly found light, I being to recognise the boys. Perhaps I met them the last time I went drinking in London? No, i'm sure i'd remember a face like that. Where have I seen them

before? I mean I could just ask them, but I might seem a bit forward. I realise that knowone had said anything since I sat down when The curly boys put his arm over the back of my chair and says "So whats you're name,kid?" . Ugh. He's already getting on my nerves with this whole kid thing. "If you keep calling me kid you wont get much further than knowing my name, pretty boy" I replied, sass evident. His friend chuckled as he just stared at me. "Im Harry, and this is Liam." He finally spoke in his beautiful husky voice. Something clicked inside of my brain at the mention of those names, I just couldn't figure out what it was!! 'My names Ada," I replied to Harry whilst taking a sip of my drink. "Ada," Harry reoeated. We continued to bore into eachothers eyes, as if he was learning everything about me just from the blue of my eyes. "Right, well it was a pleasure to meet you Ada, I'm gonna go se- just somewhere," Liam stated before leaving the table to Harry and I. I decided that since Harry clearly wasn't going to start the convosation, that I should. "So tell me about yourself," I smiled. "My name's Harry, i'm in a band a-," He bega before I cut him off saying "What kind of band?" . He replied with "The kind of band that had the potential the be the biggest band in the world,". "But didn't get the chance and now you're all stuck playing gigs after your day jobs, right?" I rolled my eyes laughing slightly, if I had a pound for everytime a guy tried to impress me with his 'band' i'd be a millionare. "No, we're the kind of and that had the potential to become the biggest boyband on the planet, and then did." I laughed again before replying, "Okay Harry, but unless you're gonna try telling me you're Harry Styles from One Direction I highly doubt tha-oh my god you are Harry Styles from One Direction!" I exclaimed realisation finally hitting in. You see, i'm not exactly a fan, hense why I didn't recognise them straight away, but I knew who they were. He cuckled, "Took you long enough, I was staring to wonder if I was gonna have to play the famous card and tell you." "You're band can't be all you're about though, tell me about you, but pretend you're not famous," I said, feeling like I owed it to him to treat him normal. His eyes glimmer, and his smile transforms from a cheeky smirk to an honest and true one. "You're the first girl i've met since I joined the band that hasn't jumped on my lap the second they knew I was famous." Harry spoke softly, his eyes boring into my own.

The next time I looked at my phone was to give Harry my number, but then I saw the bright lights flashing 2am. SHIT! I still had to get the train home and that took at least an hour! I guess we lost track of time with all the smiles and laughs and extreme flirting. Harry had his hand very high on my thigh the whole four hours we'd been talking. I loved a lot about him already. His eyes were a colour only the angels and purest souls had sought. His hair, messy and sexy just like his smouldering smirk which was permanently plastered onto his stubble infested cheeks. His voice, although hindered by alcohol, was indulging; I felt like I was sinning just being in his godly presence. We'd learnt almost everything about each other, obviously me leaving out my age and school. Harry was different. He had no intentions of sleeping with me tonight, and in return he had gained my upmost respect. This kid has really changed my game.

"Wow is it really that late already?" I said still looking down at my phone. Harry too glanced over and his eyes widened when he took in the same information I was processing. "I guess so," he chuckled lowly, "I have to be up in three hours so I should get going, but I had a really good night with you, Ada, a really good night." He smirked before rising from his seat in response to my gathering of my bag and phone. "Yeah me too, Harry," tension rose between us due to our close proximity as Harry began to lean in, the dim lighting setting a sexy and secretive mood. Our lips touched and Harry was not hesitant to turn our kiss into a full on snog! His tongue darted into my mouth and swirled causing a low moan to arise from my throat. We reluctantly pulled away as Harry started chuckling.

"ADA! We've got a cab outside!" Lexi shouted drunkenly at me from across the bar. "And thats my que," I spoke first, "I'll see you around, Harry Styles"

And like cinderella, I fled.