9 - I'll always be there for you my love

LISA POV

I was woken up by my mom looking really panic.

"Lisa wake up Lisa... wake up..." My mom really looked panic making me sit up from the bed instantly.

"What's wrong Mom? Is there something wrong with Eun-woo or Jennie mom.." My mom passed me her telephone and I took it.

"Lisa!! Emergency! Jennie's dad found her and dragged her back home just 5 minutes ago. She looked in pain Lisa. I think her dad grabbed her to hard and she is holding her tummy but I know she is in pain... Help her Lisa please fast!" I can hear Eun-woo crying loudly from behind and I quickly brush my teeth and went down with my mom to the flower shop. Even Jisoo and Seulgi is at the shop now.

"Mommyyyyy! Please help Eommmaaa... waaaaaaaaaaa... there's a bad mister keep on treating Eomma really bad Mommy! Eomma is in pain mommmy... waaaaaa" Eun-woo keeps on crying and I soothe him down by picking him up.

"Don't worry baby, Mommy is going to get Eomma by today okay! That's a promise..." I looked at Jisoo and Seulgi signalling them to go in their working room to discuss things.

"Seulgi, are you still in contact with Mino and Hanbin?" Suelgi nods. Mino and Hanbin worked as a bodyguard at a club and was our good friend when we are in our university.

"Can you contact them and asked them to come right now?"

"Sure thing Lisa! Calling right away" I saw how fast she's dialling and talking to someone and I looked at Jisoo.

"Chichuu, can you contact Somi to help us at the same. Bring Tzuyu with us so that in case we need to throw him in jail if he ever lay any single finger again to Jennie and her mom" I gritted my teeth because I remember how Chaeng told me Jennie fell down because her father slapped her real hard. I will make sure that old men pays for it. Jisoo nods and contact them directly.

After about 30 minutes, all of them arrived at the shop and I invited them in.

"How are you guys?! Sorry I did not visit that much. I got busy in between" I answerer them all sincerely and they don't care much because they are busy too.

"So Lisa, what do you need from me and Hanbin for today" Mino starts to ask me. He is like a brother to me and always protects me from Jungkook last time when he keeps on beating me.

"My fiancée is being taken hostage by her own father because her father wants her to marry a man of his choice but I think her got his own agenda about marrying her daughter" Mino and Hanbin nodded trying to understand my story.

"So I want you and Hanbin to follow me to Jennie's house and we will get her father to confess. We will not do anything unless needed. I have something to offer to him in order for him to leave Jennie and his mom alone. What I need your help is to get Jennie and her mom out safely from the house"

"We can do that Lisa, don't worry. You helped us a lot with our life when we have no money and with nothing. This is not a problem for us to help" Hanbin smile and Mino nod his head. Both of them are cousins and I remember helping them with a house when they lost their job. Now they are stable and got their own job making their own money.

"Somi and Tzuyu.. can I request your help to check the details about Jennie's father right now?" Somi nods and Tzuyu open her laptop lids and type something. Both of them are our juniors in our university but majoring in IT Security. Both of them are now with the police department as IT personnel to hack people's account so that black market activity can be detected.

"Lisa, I think Jennie's dad is in a big trouble with a loan shark. He got 30 million won of debt due to his gambling addict and now he is selling Jennie to the loan shark. We need to save her as soon as possible because he is selling his daughter tomorrow night." Somi told me based on what Tzuyu got. I cannot take what this man is doing to her daughter. He is not much different from my dad.

"Okay, let's go now. I think the father must be sleeping. Just like my dad. Gambler's addict to alcohol!" I was fumed with anger and I know Jennie will not know I'm coming but I know she is hoping me to save her as soon as possible.

"Chaesoo and Seulrene, can you take care of Eun-woo for me. I know he is scared and her father will face that from me. I don't like my son crying for something he should not" All of them nodded because I know they are scared when I'm mad. I rarely got mad and nobody likes this side of me. I don't like it either.

"Mommy, please bring Eommaaa home okay.. pleashhh... isk isk.. "

"I will baby boy.. I will.. don't cry okay. Mommy is sad seeing you sad too" Eun-woo sob slowly while hugging me.

"Don't worry Nini, I'm coming for you. I will keep my promise to always protect you and all I consider my family... This goes to your mom too.." I whisper to myself and enter the Alphard SUV Mino brought with him. I am sitting beside Mino at the moment to talk to him further. While in the car we discuss further on how to tackle when we arrived Jennie's home.

"Mino, thank you for doing this for me. I owe you big brother for helping me" Mino just shakes his head smiling.

"You don't owe me anything Lisa. When I am in trouble, you are there for me. Your whole big family helped me with Hanbin and we are the one owing you big time. This is nothing. Nobody messes with my sister here!" Mino gripped the steering tighter. He is very emotional when I'm mad.

"I really don't like people messing with your happiness Lisa. You are my little sister even though not by blood, I still care for you. I don't want anybody making you angry or sad. You've been through a lot. Together we get this settle ok?" I smile looking at him knowing I have bigger family that is always with me.

"Lisa, what are you planning to do with her dad? Please don't do anything stupid because I don't want you to be in jail" Tzuyu said and I nod.

"Don't worry about it Tzuyu.. I'm not like them using force to deal with it. I collect lots of money to be ready for something like this. If this don't work, I will dig all his wrong doings and throw him to the jail" Tzuyu nod feeling relieve that I'm not into physical attack.

Everything is psychology nowadays and I know how to tackle with this kind of people.

We arrived at Jennie's house after about 20 minutes drive and I quickly get out of the car and goes directly knocking on her door.

After about 5 knocks, I felt the door open.

"Lili!! Baby.................." My fiancée is okay but what happened to her cheek? I clench my fist looking at her cheeks and kiss her cheeks but she wince in pain.

"My dad is out cold.."

"Good, I'm sorry Nini but I got something to talk to your father for treating you like this. Guys, over here. Please take him and make him sit on the sofa. I got something to talk to him and fast. Hanbin, get a bucket of cold water so we can get him sober right away".

You going to get it now Mr Kim. I'm sorry but no one hurt my love!