𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 had a big grin on her face before she saw Vivianne and Daniëlle and they noticed how happy Harper really is and they went over to her

"So how was it last night." Vivianne muttered as Harper looked at them.

"It was fun we play bowling and we had something to eat oh Hector, Pierre and Alex was there after we pulled away from each other. Other than that it was amazing." Harper said to them as they saw Beth and Jordan walking over to them.

"I heard that someone went on a date with Kieran so you two kissed or not." Jordan wondered as Harper looked at her.

"I never kiss and tell you Jordan ok." Harper said to Jordan who looked at her.

"But you told Daniëlle and Vivianne that you kiss Kieran." Jordan blurted as Harper looked at her.

"I didn't say that all I said was that we pulled away from each other." Harper said to Jordan as she grabbed her boots and walked away from them and she bumped into Kieran and he looked at her.

"Is everything alright!" Kieran asked her as she took him to a hideaway where no one can hear them.

"Jordan said that we kissed." Harper said as Kieran looked her.

"But you haven't told her though." Kieran said to her as she shook her head at him.

"She said 'I heard that someone went on a date with Kieran so you two kissed or not' who told her because I didn't tell her Kieran." Harper whispered as he place her in his arms.

"It's ok no one won't know about us ok." Kieran whispered as she sighed sadly.

During training

Harper was taking shots at the empty nets until Joe was talking to Mikel Arteta and Harper looked at Vivianne.

"Are we going to have a mini match with Arsenal Men?" Harper asked Vivianne who looked at her.

"Might do might not who knows." Vivianne said to Harper who nodded before Joe walked over to us.

"I just spoken to Mikel that we are going to have an five a side match with Arsenal Men in goal we have Manuela in defence we have Leonie , Louise in midfield we have Daniëlle, Jill and in forward we will have Vivianne you will get your turn Harper so don't worry." Joe said to Harper who gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm cool about it." Harper said to Joe who smiled at her and Mikel already pick his team which was Bernd, Rob, Calum, Mesut, Granit and Aubameyang who was leading the line and Vivianne looked at Harper.

"Good luck." Harper whispered as she nodded at her before Joe blow his whistle and she looked over Kieran who wave at her before she shook her head at him and Arsenal men score which was Aubameyang and Harper carried on cheering the Vivianne team before she also score and Vivianne went up to Harper and Harper think outside of the box and pretend to put a crown on Vivianne head and Alexandre looked at them.