𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 was massaging Harper back gently and she felt that she let her team down but Kieran looked at her softly before laying next to her as she looked at him

"Thanks for the back massage." Harper whispered as Kieran play with her hair softly.

"No problem princess love how you score a goal against Spurs Women like that." Kieran said to her as she giggles at him before her dad knocked and came in with an ice pack.

"How are you feeling?" Dennis asked her as she looked at him and he place the ice pack on her back gently as she whimpered in pain & Kieran play with her hair softly.

"I wanna hurt Ria for what she done to me." Harper muttered as Kieran calmed her down yet her dad went from them and she heard her phone rang which was Rianna who she picked up.

"What do you want Rianna?" Harper asked her and Rianna mumbled to her.

"What did you say?" Harper asked her again getting really annoyed.

"𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴." Rianna said to Harper who looked at Kieran and he sighed softly

"She said that she loves you and you're all her not mine Kieran." Harper said looking down at her bed and Kieran grabbed her phone.

"You listen here you stupid little girl don't ever make up lies about me and you. I DON'T WANT YOU I WANT HARPER OK I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD." Kieran yelled at Rianna who hang up on him which harper sighed sadly which Kieran run his hand through her hair which Dennis heard Kieran thinking that he was yelling at Harper but.

Later that afternoon

Kieran was in the town with Harper and she rest her head against his shoulder and they were talking about the next match when they both saw Rianna and Harper grabbed her drink and chucked it over her.

"Don't even make up rumours about yourself and my Kieran he's mine not yours he will never ever date a Spurs player like you."Harper said to her as she looked at her.

"You used to be one Harper or did that ever cross your mind? Rianna asked her as Harper looked at her.

"Because you slept with Dele when I was there and I left there because of you and him guess what I got an upgrade and you don't ok Rianna you're never going to be like me at all oh by the way don't ever come near Kieran or I will seriously put your flat pancake ass in the hospital got it darling." Harper warned her before she walked over to Kieran who grinned at her and she kiss him which he kissed her back smiled at him.