prologue

Warning: none
Instrument: how the story progress pst find who that character is!!

00:00 ----------------------------------------------- 00:00
⇆                     ◁     ||     ▷        

?? PoV

I was lying on my bed but for a reason, I have a tingling feelings which make me feel uneasy.

Until one of my friends, ask me whether I want to join them in banding the class.

I usually denied, but this time I said yes, to followed them, where they plan to go or which place they plan to go.

Lucky for us the teachers nor the students didn't notice our presence or wasn't able to catch us neither saw us escaping.

We three walk towards a stadium which, one of the friend or my roomates said the person he is dating have match, basically we were still middle school 3rd year and basically his boyfriend is a year older then him.

I have a habbit of teasing so here I am teasing again and took a seat which was a bit dark corner, far from the stadium lights and cheers of those noisy peoples.

I took out my binoculars, so does the others to watch the game.

As the match begin with Karasuno and Datetech... 'damn My ears will pop out from this cheers' I thought to myself.

Until my eyes lay onto a brunette, he was skill and all but was block mostly 'he must be the ace...' I thought to myself, but the more I stare at him the other player disappear from my view of vision.

I smirk 'he is seems to look fragile in heart, but is he really a glass of heart?' I Thought to myself, I stare at the Karasuno members bowing And got the name of him by a friend of mine 'Azumane Asahi... my new Goal..'

??? POV END

(Do you Know who is it? Comment)

This pov

👇👇
?? (HINT ITS the shortest of the team the deity) pov

'Damn it! if only, I was able to recieve that last ball. But what does Asahi meant damn it!!!' I thought to myself.

I punch the nearby wall trying to calm myself, since almost all the crowds left to see the next match of Datetech and Aobajohsai.

"If your angry try to blow ballons..." said a voice next to me, I almost scream from heartattack.

I turn to look at the person, 'he look like a highschool student.. He is way taller then me, maybe around 5'11? he is wearing a uniform which I didn't recognised.. to be more precised his hair and eyes is very noticeable' I thought to myself observing his features "What do you mean?" I said not in mood to talk.

He sigh with a hint of tiredness "Nishinoya Yuu, the Libero... I saw the match and to be more precised, I assume you should try to change your way of recieving a bit differently..." he said in a monotone voice, all I could do was stare at him with wide eyes "I guess... who are you?" I question.

He stood up and smile at me "you'll know me soon, when the time happen but you can imply me a stranger who talk his opinion openly" he said, and ruffle my hair which make me feel giddy and blush, but soon he walk away not before throwing a packet of ballons.