Ch: 1 beginning

"What is stronger Money or love?"
"Humans mostly will say love but"
"They usually choose money"
"Easy to read the greed of humans"
"Are you the same??"
"Are you greedy for love, money?"
"Fame? Or is it Lust?"

----lol---

I m not going to change the prologue!!

Going to change a lot

___________-__________________-_-________

The sakura blooms flow towards a greenete, his eyes shinning a gleam of happiness with his uniform perfectly matching him, many girls who was walking stare at him also some fangirling, a headphone placed on his ears to completely ignore the squels of the girls and some boys.

Whereas, a blonde hair boy with spectacles, who held a paper confuse where he would find his friend, who told they will meet at the particular place. "Where would that spot be.." muttered the blonde but trip by a empty can.

'ugh.. huh?' Thought the blonde as he open his eyes to see a hand wrap around his waist.

(Like this)

(Refrence)

the position was embarrassing making the blonde blush, 'damn it, and why I have to trip...this position is so awkward ..' thought the blonde.

The person pull the blonde up, "You should be careful" said the greenete, bow a bit and left leaving the blonde speechless 'Damn..! It's so embarrassing, I am thanful Yamaguchi is not here but why did he tape his hand?' thought the blonde walking to his class, not noticing the green dark hair who was speechless.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Midorima (Y/n), pleasure to meet you" said the green hair male, who stood up introducing glancing at the blushing teacher who nods as he sat down many whispers about him. Not even bothering to talk to his bench mate, he was lost staring outside with a huff of annoyance and tiresome of classes.