(2)

"Welcome back." I motioned towards the seat in front of me, which was soon filled with the presence of Park Jimin.

He scowled shortly, allowing his eyes to drift to outside the window. "So what's the issue this time?"

"Nothing. This girl just pissed me off. Then this guy came up tryna act all tough, so I punched him is all." he shrugged nonchalantly, his lazy gaze meeting mine.

"So what'd the girl do to make you so upset?"

"She asked me out. And she wouldn't stop..." he rubbed his arms, clearly agitated. "Touching me. I pushed her away."

"That's when the guy came?"
"That's when the guy came."

"Interesting." I pulled out my notepad and jotted a few things down. "Aye gramps what're you doing?"

"Just doodling," I lied without missing a beat. He eyed me suspiciously before sitting back into his seat. "So what's your analysis Jeon?"

"I don't have one. I do have a question though."
"Shit."
"Are you gay?"

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin rose into his seat suddenly, straightening his posture. "What? Are you trying to hit on me? Fucking Fag."

"I'm not hitting on you Park Jimin."

"Good. Because One, I'm straight, and two, I'm not trying to date a 30 year old that works as a School Couselor."

"Well first thing, I'm not 30."

The boys eyes widened, making me chuckle at his response. "Word? I mean you don't look 30. But most people who work here are..."

"I'm 20 Jimin."

"What? But i'm 18!" He eyed me suspiciously. "You're not joshing me Jeon? How'd you even get to work here?"

I reclined in my chair a bit. "Well, I know the principle, Kim Seokjin. He kinda hooked me up."

"He does that a lot." Jimin sucked his teeth. "He did that with Namjoon too. He hooked him up. But he probably did that because they hook up all the ti-"

"All right. Back to the subject at hand." I faced Jimin, who's look was no longer bored. Rather, it seemed intrigued.

"What do your parents think of gay people? Just curious."

Jimin huffed, averting his gaze once again. That's how I know I hit the nail right on the head.

"I dunno man. They definitely aren't too keen about it."

"Emphasize."

"I mean, I wasn't allowed to play with barbies because it was gay, I couldn't sleepover at my guy friends house, my parents always bash any type of gay people they see in public..." he fiddled with his fingers.

"And how do you feel about that?"

"Well it serves them right." his tone sounded low, and slightly shaky. "I mean, h-how could you like someone thats the same as you."

"Have you ever encountered a gay person?"

"My dad...my dad was.." Jimin slowly looked up at me, standing quickly. "Aish fuck off, this session has been long enough." He grabbed another lollipop and rushed out the room.