I'm pregnant.

Jk's pov

We watched movies till night. Hyung had brought beers with the snacks. We ordered pizza for dinner because there is nothing in the home to cook.

"Okay, what are we going to watch next?" Jimin hyung asked. "Iron man, let's see. I love it." I said to the others and they agreed. So jimin hyung played it.

Then V said he wanted to watch 'call me by your name'. When I watched it I wondered why he chose it. It's a gay movie. A story about a little boy falling in love with a student who came to learn from his father. Somehow in the morning we all fell asleep on our spots.

************************************

Suddenly I feel nauseous So I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the washroom.

"Kookie.. kookie .. Are you there? Please open the door." I heard  V hyung's voice.

"It isn't locked." I said wiping my mouth.

"Baby are you okay?? What happened?"

"I vomited."

"Why.?? Was there something wrong with your food? But I ate what you ate."
I wanted to tell I'm fine now but my vision got blurred and the last thing I remember was V catching me before I fell.
.
.
.

I woke up and I was on a hospital bed.

"Hey bunny, I'm here. Are you okay?" V gently stroked my left cheek. I nodded.

"What's wrong with me, V hyung?"

"How to say it. I'm surprised too."

"What do you mean? Am I going to die?"

"What?? No no you are fine. It's just you are.... pregnant"

"What?? But how?? I'm a man don't you see? Don't joke with me. Tell me the truth hyung."

"I'm not joking. Ask the doctor. He will come soon."

How did I get pregnant? My mind was a mess. A few minutes later a doctor came and confirmed that I'm pregnant and gave me some vitamins and other pills.
.
.
.

"Its all your fault. Why didn't you use protection?" I scolded V on the way back home. He didn't say anything back and smiled saying cheesy lines which is like I look cute when I'm angry.

Time passed slowly while my stomach getting bigger and bigger day by day. V treated me very well. He is overprotective towards me nowdays. He also managed my mood swings well.

Hyungs always brought me baby stuffs or my favorite food.

After nine months I got a beautiful baby girl. V hyung was in tears while holding his first child.

It was the second day after my daughter's birth and I was still in the hospital. V hyung went out to buy us something to eat.  Suddenly a man dressed in all black came into my room and snatched away the baby from my hold. There was no one to help. I begged him to give me my baby back, but he ran out from the door carring my crying baby.

"No.. please no.. give me my baby back. I can't live without her."

"Hey kook?? Why are you crying. Stop it, tell me what's wrong?"
V hyung held me tight.

"V.. please V hyung bring our baby back. I want her. Please find her." I said clutching into V hyung's shirt while crying.

"What child?" I heard suga hyung's voice.

When I looked at him and saw that I was in our home,  I realized that I was only dreaming.

"Oh my god. What kind of dream is that?" I said hiding my face in embarrassment.