Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

I was back In Nezu's office. Waiting for my brother to call.

Just then my phone dinged! I nod at Nezu and go to get my brother. I get out there and my brother is out there. I throw my arm over his shoulder and say hey.

We go in and go straight to Nezu's office. We knock and enter. "Ah, Tenko Shimura. Nice to meet you in person." Nezu says. "Tenko meet Nezu the Principal." I say.

My brother waves and we sit down in the chairs in front of Nezu. We start talking about the case and Tenko's living arrangements for the time being.

He'll stay in my dorm. We also told Nezu that the LOV doesn't really wanna be villains. We told all of their backstories.

He said he'll look into it. He sent us to go get his stuff.

We went to my dorm room and had Kurogiri warp us to the hideout. We greeted the League and told them the good news. They were excited to say the least.

We gathered my brothers things and warped back to my room. I washed my hair and the hair dye came out. I took my contacts out.

That's better.

I took the skin colored gloves off and stretched my fingers. I looked in the mirror and sighed in contentment.

I went back to my brother and we set up his stuff. Without touching it with five fingers.

To let you know I also have Decay. I just hid it. Also I actually have light blue and black hair with glowing red eyes just like my brother.

I had to hide it since I was 4 only Katsuki knows about it. He also knows about my brother.

I had to call mom so she could come speak to Nezu.

I wonder how my class will react.