Chapter 4

Izuku's POV

After I said that everyone was shocked and a little scared even though I don't blame them.

Katsuki came over and threw his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. Surprising everyone except Tenko of course.

I giggled as Katsuki took my hood down. I took my contacts out and the class just watched in surprise and awe. I took my gloves off and stretched out my fingers a little.

Katsuki went to grab something he came back with a glass cup. I grabbed it and it disintegrated into nothing.

My eyes glowed for a second and my fangs came through over to the couch and sit down Tenko and Katsuki following. I shook my head and put my gloves back on.

My class couldn't even talk they were scared and surprised.

My brother waved at them with a small friendly smile. My villain family are super nice people. They just don't show it.

I walk over to the couch and sit down Tenko and Katsuki following behind me.

"So, any questions?" I ask popping a piece of gum in my mouth. Hands shot up.

"Kiri." I say. "Why did you never tell us you and Bakubro were dating?" He asks me putting his hand on his chin.

I chuckle. "It would've ruined the whole plot of the story." I say everyone nods understanding what I meant. They kept asking questions and I or the other two answered.

In the end I told some people in my class they were related to a member of The LOV.