When you get bullied

Requested by Xxweirdo101 

Now as strong as you were you didn't always fight back. To you fighting back over something trivial was pointless and wasn't going to help you down the road. So, when you got bullied for the stupidest of reasons you shrugged it off. "Sticks and stones break bones" but words where just like the breeze they come and go. However, the more you ignored them (the bullies) the worst they got. They're words didn't hurt you emotionally rather it got on your nerves. And today was no expectation. You were walking down the street as a few kids a bit older than you harassed you for seemingly no reason, just that you where something they could take their anger out on. And per usual you ignored them by thinking of something else. Suddenly you were ripped from your thoughts by someone pushing you to the ground. you winced at the side of your face making contact with the ground.

Damn that hurts...

You slowly and calmly brought your self up from the ground only for a shoe to slam you back down.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me. How original.

The dragon side of you was telling you transform and kick their asses, but you weren't looking for a fight. You just wanted to have a nice quiet day outside. You laid there patiently as the group lost interest in belittling you. Once the foot was gone and the footsteps got softer and softer, you slowly rose to your knees and sighed. Hopefully you could sneak past your demon parent. The last thing you needed was them finding out about this.

////When you get home////

You got home expecting to see your demon parent waiting for you. You looked confused as you didn't seem them anywhere. Shrugging it off you made your way to the kitchen for something to munch on. Entering the kitchen, you saw Galand drinking out a barrel of booze.

Typical old fart.

"Hello [y/n]."

"Hello Uncle Galand."

"What happened to you?" He asked.

Stupid fucking Commandment of Truth!

"I will tell you so long as you don't tell (mama/papa)."

"Deal. So, what happened?"

"I got bullied."

"I'm sorry, NANI!?" Galand choked on his booze. "And you're letting them push you around like a doll!?"

"There is no need to fight back. It's petty and it's not going accomplish anything."

"Huh...since when have you been so mature?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to wash off this dirt. See you later Uncle."

(When they find out)