~Chapter Two~

Tara's POV

"I'm Veer." A deep voice says from behind me. I turn my head to the left and look at Isha before turning around completely to look at the guy.

First of all, HOT! And second of all, why is this guy shirtless? Not that I'm complaining or anything and you can't judge me.

"Hey, Veer." Kabir and Isha say to him before they both get up, putting their plates and cups into the sink, quickly washing their hands as well.

"Hi, Veer." Aarav greets him, drinking the last of his coffee before putting his cup in the sink as well.

"Hi, guys." He says kindly and sends a smile towards me. "Did you guys make any coffee yet?"

Veer instantly notices the freshly brewed coffee, walking to the coffee pot and pours himself some into a mug, leaning his back on the counter as him and Aarav start talking about something.

I'm brought back into reality by Isha waving her hand back and forth in front of my face. I shake my head before looking at her.

"Where's her dress?" Isha asks Kabir, turning around to look at him, picking up her bag and keys in the process.

"I put it in the dryer after I finished washing it but it should be dry by now."

"Why did you wash it and put it in the dryer?" I ask in confusion as I slowly get up from my seat.

All four of them just stare at my face, trying their best to stifle their laughter.

"You, uh, poured an entire bowl of punch on you." Veer answers, breaking the silence. "And then you proceeded to hug all of us, making sure that we all got wet and sticky as well."

I shut my eyes and cover my mouth in complete shock and embarrassment, making Aarav bark into laughter again. "That's why I feel so sticky."

"Tara, I wish I had my phone right now. Your reaction is absolutely priceless."

Isha whacks Aarav's arm and he winces in pain. "Stop being so mean to her and don't forget about what you did when you were drunk last month."

"What did he do?" Veer asks her, taking a few more sips of his coffee.

"He had a bottle of tequila in his hand and he climbed on the table and started to sing Shava Shava while doing the dance moves." She answers, making Aarav groan in embarrassment this time.

I start laughing like a maniac this time and Aarav throws a cloth at me.

"Aarav! Behaviour." I try to say seriously as I pick up the cloth from the ground but start laughing again a second later which causes everyone else to join in and laugh with me.

"What are you guys gonna be doing later on today?"

"I need to find Sara and get things prepared for dad's birthday," I answer Kabir's question, moving my hair back a bit.

"I'm probably gonna sleep or ask Dev to come jewellery shopping with me." Aarav says, ruffling his hair.

We all look at him a bit weirdly and he catches on quickly before saying. "Mine and Sara's two year anniversary, remember?"

"Wow, it has almost gonna be two years with you guys. That's crazy, yaar." Kabir speaks.

"Right, I'll go get your dress and heels. Kabir, you come with me because you know how to open the dryer. " Isha tells Kabir, pulling him by his arm and dragging him out of the kitchen.

I put my plate and glass into the sink as Aarav tells Veer and I that he's going to sleep some more.

I continue to fiddle about near the sink as I feel Veer staring at me. I wipe the sides of the sink with the cloth that Aarav flung at me.

I hear him clear his throat. "Tara, right?"

I put the cloth down and turn around. "Yeah, and you're Veer?" He nods his head as we continue to stand in awkward silence again.

I have no clue what to do right now. I can't just leave Veer here by himself in the kitchen without saying anything because that would be just plain rude.

I'm so deep in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear Veer talking to me.

"You wanna maybe grab some coffee or something together later on today? You know, to get to know each other better because the first time kind of went haywire and maybe to also help us with our hangover."

"Sure, I'd love to," I reply back a bit too quickly, smiling at him but he starts to walk closer to me with his mug.

My breathing kinda goes a bit crazy as he put the mug in the sink behind me. He moves back a bit before smiling at me again. My legs literally were about to give in on me but I got my composure.

He takes his phone out and fumbles with it before handing it over to me. I immediately understood what he meant and I typed my number in it.

"I'll send a text so you can save my number on your phone as well." I nod my head in agreement as he excuses himself to change into his day clothes.

Wow!

Well, I had a very productive Friday night. I just don't know what I did last night. Well, Veer did mention that I poured an entire bowl of punch on me because I'm just that stupid when I'm drunk.

I better ask Isha what else I did last night because the boys won't tell me anything even if I did ask any of them.

Thank God, I only have a slight headache and I don't feel nauseous. I normally do tend to feel nauseous when I drink so much like I apparently did last night.

Hopefully, this coffee with Veer goes smoothly and I can get some details off of him as well and maybe get to know him more.

I'm officially going crazy, yay, love that for me!

.•.•.•.

I know that this chapter is a bit short but the next chapter is where you'll learn about all of the characters a bit more and how they all know each other x

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

💫✨🌙✨💫