Epilogue

[Kuroo]

"Hey. It's Kenma, or Kodzuken, or something, I'm streaming with Kuro again because he bugged me until I agreed to let him on."

"Kenma don't lie to your lovely fans, I am a delight." I huffed, leaning back in the chair. It had been three months since I started going out with Tsukishima, and now was one of the few moments I was without him and work, so I had indeed bothered Kenma into bringing a laptop to our apartment to stream his video.
Honestly? Tsukishima was amazing. He knew how much education meant to me and knew that I wouldn't always be able to go out with him and he never complained. I really did want to and I would always feel bad when I couldn't, but he'd just call me an idiot and tell me we could just reschedule. I was always grateful for that.

"Hey, earth to Kuro." Kenma snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Where's Mario?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Bokuto took him for a 'pamper-day', so he called it. Bastard wouldn't let me even pet the little guy- wait I can say bastard right? You won't lose money?"

"Yeah that's fine, though now I regret coming over because Mario isn't here. Mario is the only reason we're friends, I actually like the cat more than I like you."

"Everyone in my life bullies me, it's so mean and cruel." I pretended to dramatically wipe a tear away, leaning back in my seat as Kenma raised a brow at me.

"No it's funny, anyway-" completely ignoring my naturally offended expression, Kenma looked back to the camera, "Let's answer some questions."

We went through a ton of the questions for a while and they were all pretty tame with Kenma ignoring the few that asked if there was anything more than a friendship between us. I didn't miss the way his eyes would light up at a new donation or subscriber and it made me smile. I'm glad Kenma finally found the right thing for him. I knew he eventually got into liking volleyball, but it was never truly his passion. Video games and... money I guess was. Actually, maybe he just liked the money.

Kenma had a very particular taste.

I blinked back to reality as Kenma stared at me.
"Hm? What?" I asked blankly, staring at him with a slightly tilted head.

"Oh my God Kuro." Kenma grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"They asked how you're doing."

"Oh! Right yeah, I'm doin' alright. It's Christmas break tomorrow so I'll be free from coursework." I grinned. And I'd be free to go on winter dates with Tsukishima, but that's beside the-

"Tetsuro!" Both me and Kenma jumped as the door opened. Kenma flashed me a smirk as we both turned to see the lovely man himself storm in and put his hands on his hips. I glanced to the textbook he was holding and laughed nervously.

"Hey Kei, I can explain-"

"Explain why you wrote 'Have a lovely day Kei-chan, if you fail this test I'm taking Mario and moving out' with a drawing of what I think is supposed to be you? With love hearts around it and it's signed as 'your loving boyfriend'." Tsukishima pointed it out to Kenma as he explained it, seemingly not noticing we were live to thousands of people.

"Well.. did you fail?"

"Wha- no. But that's beside the point-"

"Then you've got nothing to worry about. You can keep ugly Mario-"
Kenma slapped my arm. "I say ugly as nicely as possible! It's an endearing term! Endearing!"

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going to-" Tsukishima blinked, apparently realising the camera was there.

"...Kenma-san?"