Chapter 1

(SLIGHT NSFW WARNING. MAJOR ONE FOR NEXT CHAPTER)
Mondo's POV
I was staring into his beautiful crimson eyes until i caught myself. Damn those eyes.... I can't tell him how I feel. He's my best bro, and he probably thinks gay people are weird. The bell rings and I leave quickly. "Kyoudai! Wait up!" Taka says grabbing my sleeve. "Hey!" I responded, trying to not sound obsessed or anything. "Are you okay? You sound sad." he asked with a concerned look. "I'm fine, d'worry bout it. Just...didn't sleep much" I lied. We continued walking to the cafeteria and having light conversation when Makoto bumped into us. "Hey watch where you're going, lucky bastard!" I said, gaining some confidence back. Taka snapped, "Kyoudai, that's no way to talk to a fellow classmate! My apologies, Naegi." I just scoffed and continued walking with him. We got our food and sat down together. Just us alone, like usual. "Hey Ishi, we should have a sleepover or something..." I said without realizing I was speaking out loud. "Sure, Kyoudai! That sounds fun! We could talk about things and maybe do some studying!" he remarked. i stuttered "W-wait you're for real? Well hell yeah that was easier than I thought!" We finished eating and continued with our classes as normal. When the day was over, that's when we went to my apartment.

Kiyotaka's POVMondo welcomed me into his apartment that he shared with his brother Daiya

Kiyotaka's POV
Mondo welcomed me into his apartment that he shared with his brother Daiya. "My big bro's off with his friends or some shit..he'll probably be back around 1am" Mondo stated as he took off his jacket. "Okay! Do you have a guest room of some sort..?" I questioned, being thoughtfully aware that we were home alone. "Uh no. You're sleeping with me, bro" I blushed as my mind clouded with unwholesome thoughts (italics means thinking btw) no, ishimaru. he's your friend he doesn't think of you like that "That's alright, I suppose. Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked trying to take my mind away from the thoughts. "mmkay, it'll be a scary one though so don't freak out on me" he chucked. "I-I can handle scary!" I blurted while blushing. He rolled his eyes. "Sure ya can. I'll go make popcorn." he said as he got up and went to the kitchen. While he was focused I watched him, admiring him from afar. That's when my mind started to wander...

"a-ah~ mondo~" taka managed to let out in his fit of embarrassment. mondo had the red eyed boy in his lap, taka with no pants, mondo ran his hands down takas thighs as he bit the back of his neck. "yes, doll?~" he responded seductively into the dark haired boys ear. "m-mondo..p-please~" taka begged. he didn't know what he was begging for, but mondo took the hint and turned the moral compass so he was straddling mondo as he removed ishimarus boxers. mondo put kiyotaka on his cock and helped him move up and down. "m-mondo!~"

Mondo's POV
I heard Kiyo call out my name...almost in a moaning way. I was shamefully turned on as I carried the popcorn to the living room and sat down next to him. "i- uh-umm....yes..?" I asked him in response to him saying my name. Taka turned a bright red and mumbled something. kiyotaka finally managed to stutter out, "o-oh that's nothing um..." I turned on the movie and silently ate some popcorn. I had noticed the thing sticking up in takas pants and realized what had been happening. As i was contemplating doing something about it, a jumpscare came up and taka huddled into me. I took this as my chance and lightly grabbed his upper thigh. "h-huh..?" taka blushed as he forced the sounds out. I didn't look at him, I just smirked while still watching the movie. I had him right where I wanted him. I squeezed a little tighter. "m-mondo?!" he squeaked. I just turned to look at him, acting like nothing was going on. "What is it?" I asked gently. "y-your h-hand it's-" he was stuttering and obviously couldn't finish a sentence. I was using a low, seductive tone as I leaned next to his ear and quietly said, "do you like this, baby?~" taka was very VERY flustered, he didn't know what to do, so I decided for him. "I know why you said my name earlier...do you dream about me like that often?~" I was biting my lip as i said that, watching taka's pale skin get redder by the second. "y-yeah" he managed to squeak out. I just smirked and chuckled a bit. "w-what are you gonna d-do" he choked on his words, I could tell how far his mind had gone. He was in front of me, just slightly under me, I had a hand holding myself up and one fidgeting with his belt. "whatever you want doll...but i might make you beg first~" I said, being very patient with him. Taka inhaled time prepare himself and finally sputtered, "m-mondo please- i n-need you..please mondo.." I just shook my head. "nah baby, be louder..be nastier, more in detail" taka gulped. I could tell he wasn't used to this..not that I had suspected he was anyways.

No POV
Taka was so scared, but so entranced and in need of mondo, but had no idea what he was meant to say.  "m-mondo i don't know how..s-show me please" he admitted. They heard a squeak but neither mentioned it, they just continued as they were. Mondo rose up a little to assert dominance, "Baby, I can fuck you anywhere, anytime, you just say the word. Make the whole fucking town know my name. I'll make you cry with pleasure. I'll have my dick so far in you that you can't think straight...like that" Mondo stated while kiyotaka was very red and clearly a lot harder. "a-ah um...m-mondo I want you to f-fuck me so h-hard i cant w-walk..i want you- n-no i n-need you in my t-tight ass..f-fuck me mondo! please!~" The smaller boy begged. Mondo was very shocked at what he had said, but kept his composure. He was praising taka quietly as removed both of their pants. Mondo lubed his fingers and stuck one in kiyotaka. That's when...
(WE LOVE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER!!{this is my first fanfic and idk so...} author-chan)
OH YEAH THATS 1107 WORDS (coincidence i think not)anyways sorry-