Chapter 2

Jasmines pov (pic above is jasmine)
So after school me and andrea headed over to Nates house. Andrea said she would work on it tomarrow with jenn because nates a bad boy and she was looking out for me.At first I was scared because I've never been to a guys house before that i didn't know. Andrea rang the door bell and some woman opened it. "Hi were here to see Nate were working on a project." Andrea said. She lead us into her house,and there sat Nate,jack and like 4 more guys. "guys this is jasmine,jasmine this is Jack Johnson,jack gilinsky, Kenny holland,snd jake." Nate said. I just waved at the guys. "Me and Jack have met before" I said. "Yep we met at the office" Jack said. I remembered that he might get revenge for earlier.Andrea could read my mind I swear everything I think of she mentions it. "so that smack cam was funny earlier,Jaz"andrea said. I gave her about 4 dirty looks. "oh yes the smack cam that was funny 'jaz'" Nate said. I got a call from one of my friends Gabrielle. "excuse me" I said walking out the door. I was on the phone for about 10 minutes. when I came back in I got hit with a pie. "smack cam!" The guys screamed. Andrea stood there shocked. Before we even started the project we left. Andrea grabbed my hand out the door. "those freaking idiots that's my $50 shirt"Andrea screamed. And we made our way home.