Bewafa

"Nikunj Arora" my mom shouted making me fall from the bed. I knew I was in trouble but what did I do now?
Oh god pura khandan pagal he.

"Yes mom" i asked her with a sweet smile.
Abae ye mughe belan kyo dikha rhe he. Bhai aab kya kiya mene koi batae ga mughe.
"Kanjar terko isi din ke liye paal poas ke bara kiya tha mene?" she shouted.
"Mene kiya kya he ye toh bata do pahle." i asked frustrated.
I was on the verge of pulling my hair.
"Kya kiya kya? Bewafa insan tumne mughe dhoka diya. Mere pyar ka galat fayda uthaya. Mere situation ka galat fayda uthaya." kuhu said coming from back. Her eyes were red. Wait what? Was she crying? Damn this girl. Why does she has to break my heart always. She knows I hate seeing her cry but alas.
"But mene kiya kya?" I asked with hurt clear in my voice.
Her eyes softened for a second but only for a second. And then again her eyes welled up.
"Mumma please batao hua kya he?" I pleaded.

"Ye kya he?" she said showing me the phone. I looked at what she was showing me. It was mine and Nia's chats.
'I love you' she had messaged.
'I love you too' I had replied.

Ohk now I'm in deep trouble.
"Bacha I only love you and you know that." I tried to get closer to her.
"Duar rahe usse." mom shouted showing me her all so famous belan.
"Me ja rahi hu ye ghar choar ke. Mughe nahi rahna iss bewafa ke sath." kuhu stated stomping her foot.
"Wait. What? Pagal ho kya?" I asked shocked.
"Beta ye ghar jitni Kunj ka he utna tumhara bhi he. Aur iss ghar se koi jaye ga toh wo Kunj he tum nhi." mom stated hugging kuhu.
Abae bewafa me hu ya ye loag. Ma mere he side mere biwi ke he. Haad he.
"Arae but mere baat toh suan lo koi."
"Nahi sunni" both said in unison.

"Kuhu bacha I'm sorry. But wo sirf mere bestfriend he."
"Bestfriend me foot. Merko toh aaj taak itne pyar se I love you kabhi nhi bola." she said and scrunched uo her nose cutely.
"Oye joothi, sharam kar thori. Roaz I love you bolta hu. Subhe uth ke, fiir diin ne itni baar fiir raat ko sone se pahle. Jooth toh ache bola kar. Ha ne toh." i said mimicking her scrunched nose.

Kuhu looked at me and then wishpers something in mumma's ear and she leaves.

Kuhu looks at me and smiles. She picks up the sharpest knife from the kitchen counter and marched towards me slowly.
She place the knife on my chest and smiles innocently.
"Mr. Nikunj Arora always remember that you're mine and if you ever dare to give you're heart to someone else then I will take that heart only out and keep it with myself for forever." she said with warning in her tone.
"Ohk Mrs. Kuhu Nikunj Arora. Waise bhi ye dil apka he he. Aur kisi aur ka hone se pahle ye dharakna band kar dega." I said with looking at her lovingly and she just blushed.
I took the knife from her hand and kept it aside.
"Now, now, no one is in the kitchen soo..." i said thoughtfully.
"Soo..." she whispered blushing.
"Soo..." I replied and then smashed my lips on hers. That kiss was intense, she poured all her insecurities in the kiss and sucked all her worries away.