Chapter 21: Snow

"Mom I'm going out" I said as I walk down the stairs "Why? At this hour?" she yelled from the kitchen "Yes, Sunwoo just got out from the hospital" I informed her as I was tying up my shoes. "Okay then, have fun sweetie and wear your jacket it's really cold outside" she reminded me "I will, bye, love you" I said as I headed for the door "Oh I almost forgot, you can invite your boyfriend at the family dinner" she said wiping her hands probably just finished with washing the dishes. "Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes" a deep voice responded coming out from his office. I looked at mom then to dad as I smiled. I ran to my dad then hugged him. "Thank you dad" I said in glee "Anything for you kiddo" he said as he pat my head. I got off from the hug "Dad, I'm heading out" I said "Yes, I heard you earlier, go have fun, but be home by 10 pm okay" he said, some things never change. I laughed "Okay, I will" I said "Bye, love you, again" I said before opening the door. "Love you" I heard them said in unison.

The family dinner is more of a tradition in the famil, my father's side of the family, in which our family gathers for dinner in the host's house once a year, in the first Friday of December. This year it will be held at grandma's house. I will see my cousins again after a while. Usually people hates family gatherings but in our case, well, I don't really hate it in fact I love it. Maybe because we rarely see each other. They are either living in the city or overseas.

I got out then saw him standing there with a smile. "You just got discharged and the first thing you want to do is go out" I said he just chuckled then ruffled my hair "I miss you too" he said. "You should be resting" I told him, fixing my now messy hair "Aw that's what I was doing all these time in the hospital" he whined.
I laughed "Okay, okay, you're so whiny" I told him. "Where do you want to go" he asked "You were the one who called me out" I said "Right" he responded.

We just ended up going to the nearby coffee shop to buy hot tea to go. Then we just strolled around the neighborhood. "Can we sit down for a moment" he said tapping on the bench, urging me to sit beside him. He's probably tired, I sat down "It's really getting cold" I shivered. "I know, that is why I called you out" he said casually. I looked at him weirdly "Don't make that face, you look like a cat that has a temper" he laughed. "Yeah right, if I was a cat that has a temper I might just claw that pretty face of yours" I glared. "Too bad, you can't" he mocked me. "You are so de.." my sentence got cut off "Look" he said pointing out.

White specks of frozen water glided beautifully down on the ground. It was snowing, it's the first snow fall of the year. I don't usually see or even care about first snows. I never knew it was this beautiful. "That's the reason why I called you out, I wanted to watch the first snow fall with you" he said, looking at me genuinely. "I love it" I blurted out "Glad you do" he said. We watched it until I realized that it was almost 10 pm. Time really flies by so fast. "I need to be home before 10" I told him "Okay, let's go back then" he said. We were just talking as we head back.

We were now in front of my house. "See you tomorrow then, bye" he said as he kissed my cheek before heading off to their house. Before he even got to their front gate "Sunwoo wait" I said, I almost forgot about what my mom said earlier "Yes" he looked back "Mom said I can invite you to our family dinner" I started "Would you like to come?" I asked. He blinked a couple of times. "Of course I will" he said with all smiles. "Okay then, good night Sun" I told him "Night night Hana" he said before heading home.

They say that if you watch the first snow together your love will last forever.

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me, when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only

A/n: I have risen from the dead. I literally died because of Sunwoo's A to Boyz😇😈 cover WaAaaaAaahHh. I have been rewriting the last chap, I was kidding, I didn't really like how it turned out😅.

Anyways stay safe and healthy. Leave a comment if you want. I badly need feedbacks😭.

Ciao😘