A R T I S T

"Guys, we need to go. Now," Annabeth said as she saw Jason fly off. "I guarantee you it will be everyone again. So if we hurt them, we find Luke and Percy,"

"Who's going?" I asked.

Ethan decided to answer for her, "everyone but me and Grover. We'll run coms, get changed and go,"

We all nodded and met up with the villains. Annabeth looked at us, "we're gonna have to switch around everything. Electrocute, stop pyro. Artist, you need to go after charmer. Reyna, keep Jason at bay. Finally, I'll get ghost. If you finish someone, go somewhere else,"

"Yes ma'am," We soluted, before running after who we needed.

I thought of what I needed. Charmer ties up to a pole she can't break away from others. Raising my hands, the different colored gems making a detailed picture of what I imagined.

After piper was tied up, I felt a body collide into me. Two body's. I looked up at pyro, "I'll take pyro. You two, stop Jason,"

They nodded and I ran off to pyro. "Yo flame face!"

"I guess you decided to pull a switch? Never knew you to be one to trade, hazel,"

That took me by surprise. "How do you?"

"I know a lot of things, and just wanted to say, I lied haze,"

"I don't even know you,"

He gave a mock look of hurt, "you don't recognize me?"

Then pyro moved to take off his mask, revealing the person inside. I let out a hoarse whisper, "Leo,"

"The one and only!"

And then I was hit by lightning.