All Ships All Relationships!

Hello guys and this is your author DaveKyurem and I wanted to say check out my YouTube and follow me if you like and hope you enjoyed and read ok meet y'all at the bottom later. Also sorry if I haven't been doing anything really. I've been brainstorming for a while and I've been losing my motivation, but it's flowing back bc of y'all helping me get 1k views on this story. I love y'all all and no homo or any sexual way. Plz go down for something important too.
————————————————————
Boys' Dormitories
6:15 a.m.

(Blyke's POV)

"Why did I do that you dumb a**!" I yelled at myself in my head.

"You're such an idiot for just saying it all out." I continued on.

"I wish I didn't even ask her. Why did I do this to myself. Remi hates me now and probably won't talk to me anymore." I worried.

[knock knock]

I look up hearing knocks on my bedroom door. I opened it after calming myself down.

"Hey Blyke." John greeted.

"Hey John, why'd you knock for?" I asked politely.

"Oh I heard rackets from your room. Thought I'll check up on you." John replied.

"Oh it's nothing." I said waving my hand off like it's nothing.

"You mind jogging with me this morning?" John queried.

"I guess so." Blyke shrugs.

"Also I'll be waiting outside of the dorms for you." John added before making his way outside.

"Ok John. Meet you outside in a minute." I said closing my door and getting dressed up.

After getting dressed up for jogging. I quickly went outside and meet up with John.

"Hey bro, I know that something bothering you." John said,"I can see right through you, you know."

"Oh, well I guess I can't keep it a secret anymore." I said sadly worried.

"Well it's ok, I got your back." John comforted me.

"Well it's about Remi, you see..." I shyly started,"I like Remi and I tried asking her out when I wanted to ask her something yesterday, and she hasn't replied and I think she hates me."

"You sure she hates you? Did she blush red?" John questioned.

"I don't know if she hates me, but she did turned bright red when I ask her about it." I answered.

"There you go, she likes you Blyke. You should ask her out again and probably take her out somewhere like on a y'all hill and watch the sunset together." John explained thoughtfully.

"So she does like me!?" I replied surprised at John's response," You for real man!?"

"Yeah totally. I can easily tell by that, but did she rejected you immediately?" John asked.

"No, not at all, she says that she'll think about it." I answered back calmly after John helping my worries.

"Well you should go and ask her later today if she'll be your girlfriend." John patted me on the back.

"Well ok John. Thanks for being there for me John," I said showing my gratitude,"I guess I know who I can ask to help with my personal problems now."

"Well let's finish this morning and start getting ready for breakfast." John implied.

"Well thanks for the opportunity of a life time!" I thank him showing my happiness about it.

"No problems, you can always ask me for advice you know." John responded to the happiness in my eyes.