①. 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢

It was a day like no other.

You, Nicholas Luna, had work today at the Museum. You had just gotten a job there and you didn't really wanna go. Sure, it was to pay off rent, and yeah, you thought it would be fun.

But, waking up at 6 am just to sell things that didn't associate with Egyptians seemed foolish.

You lifted yourself off your very comfortable bed. It was the most relaxed you've been in a while. You had such a groggy feeling as you lazily opened your eyelids. Your eyes gave a second to adjust.

The sun shined through your curtains. You stretched your arms and yawned as you set your eyes on your alarm clock.

6:55...

That's what it read. right? You squinted your eyes so that you could make sure you were reading it correctly.

"Oh, bloody hell.."

You huffed as you quickly got up to grab your clothes from your dresser. Two words repeated in your head as you tried to rush your way out of the apartment. 'I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late!'

You eventually did make it out the door but, dang, you didn't have your keys.

You rolled your eyes as you barged back into your apartment to find your keys. Didn't take you long, but it could've been quicker to find them.

You stormed out the door, locking it swiftly. You would be delighted to just look decent since you didn't get a chance to even look at yourself in the mirror.

Just what you need to start your new day at work.

. . . . . . . . 𓆩❤︎𓆪 . . . . . . . .

You had eventually set foot into the museum. Sadly, you were looking for the gift shop. Your field of vision was a bit lazy as you tried your hardest to look around without looking like a twat.

Your search was stopped when someone tapped your shoulder.

Your body jolted towards the tap. Your eyes had moved first as your head followed to reveal a woman. A very disappointed-looking woman to be exact.

Your eyes went straight for the name tag. It read 'Donna'

'Shit, it's my boss'

The stiffness in your body grew as she stared at you with a disgusted face.

"Annndd where the hell have you been?"

Her accent was strong as she scolded you. You gave her a sheepish smile as you scratched the back of your neck.

"I- I'm sorry, I wo-"

"I don't need your excuses, your 'partner' was late too. Can I not even have loyal employees?!"

Her voice rose. You were stuck on the word she used for your secretary. They are supposed to help you in the Gift Shop department since you've never been good with cashiers. You would've never expected them to be late.

"Well? get to WORK!"

Your eyes grew wider as people around you began to stare. You nodded to Donna, yet, you still had to ask her one more question. Where the hell is the gift shop.

"Don-"

"To your right"

"Yes ma'am"

You saluted her off for some reason. You shook it off as you jogged towards the Gift Shop. Luckily, it was easy to see. You were also glad to see that there weren't any customers.