Some news

So uh I can't use those anoucment things and since there is many readers interested in this book I'm gonna tell some news here.

- The fnaf book

I'm planning to make another chapter and show somewhere why I putted in the school chapter a boy who noticed (y/n) bandage.
And if I'm correct the fazbear fright book 4# is out and il have to get the 3# and the 4# book to read and know more about fnaf..and I have to plan about the fnaf books in the fnaf story bc I realeasd  the fnaf book before the fazbear fright.

- eddswrold book

Planning to change the prologue bc I think it's bad.. and make the 3 chapter in it.

-this rp book
Since my birthday is close I'm thinking in my birthday realest Dercy's backstory. And I'm planning to make another rp book but i have no idea about what. So I decide to give a chance to you guys and girls to decide about what. Here are fan fiction and games, films I know.

- Among the sleep
- Fnaf
- Fran bow
- Creepypasta
- Seven deadly sins
- The matrix
- Supernatraul
-Harry potter
-Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
-Mha
-Batqftim

You can put you're own fav things in comments
And ofc I can make many rp books. the only slow things are the oc's of mine. Batim rp book was fast bc dercy aledry existed in my notebook.

-reasons why I disappeared
I disappeared for some weeks bc family matters. And I might disappear somewhere in august start bc aigan family matters.

That's all
Hope you understand
@Fnaffamely out