𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊: ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

The pink and mint green haired girl ran behind a tree feeling the uneven bark against her back. "We can't do this. Please stop!" She screamed putting her hands on her head. The world is unreal. They won't leave us alone. Stop smirking. Don't smirk. Running footsteps. Dead hearts beating. Who deserved this? Did we? A distant disembodied voice. "Pisces!!!"
The girls eyes though. So soft. So gentle. Save us. Please...

The bell rings.

"Just to cut through the silence. Alerting everyone, why do they do that in this year?"
"what year is it again?"
The galaxy haired girl hit her head with the small soft palm of her hand. "Shut up!! Not during school." A few people turned and looked at her and she could sense and feel them murmuring to one another. She huffed as she heard a comforting familiar voice. "Hey! Aya!" She smiled and turned to the dark skinned and undercut black haired goddess that she called her friend. "Oh hey matsuko, why aren't you wearing your uniform again? You know how much trouble your gonna get in with the school... again." It looked like matsuko had dyed the ends of her hair a light pink. Matsuko laughs. "You already know that I prioritize my looks over others concerns, but seriously, doesn't this pink jumpsuit look amazing." Aya looked at her jumpsuit. It was on the more baggy side and she had the zip halfway down revealing a black crop top underneath.
"That's iconic, it matches her hair."
Aya shakes her head to clear her head and walks to class with matsuko. The day passes as usual with nothing different. At the end of the day matsuko walked aya home and looked at her as they stood outside the door. "I know you don't think much of it but I think it's pretty cool that your old man is an archer." Aya sighs and shrugs. "I dunno, I've learned a lot from him but he keeps acting really awkward everytime I try to ask about my real parents. Do you have any ideas why?" Matsuko stretches and looks at the dark sky briefly before looking back at aya. "I often forget that samuru isn't your real father. Have you considered that he just genuinely doesn't know?" She Pat's aya's head and smiles. The door opens and a  black haired male steps out, his ponytail resting on his shoulder and ending at his chest, he wore a long dark blue kimono. Matsuko smirks "Heya samuru, aya's home safe. Just as usual. You really gotta let her walk by herself more often." Samuru chuckles as aya makes her way indoors. "Aya will see you tommorow matsuko."
Matsuko looks at him. "Does she still hear the voices?" Aya stops.
"uh oh..."
Samuru shakes his head. "Don't worry about it matsuko. She's completely fine."
Matsuko's puts her hands in her pockets  smiling and walks away. "Thanks old man." Samuru nods and closes the door walking inside.