Chapter 7

Hinata PoV*
The whole week was stressful. I wanted to talk to someone about Oikawa but not the team or anyone who knew Oikawa and couldn't come up with anyone to talk to about well other than my middle school friends of course. So before the practice match, in between the week, after he talked to Sugawara. He went to visit them. Which was really refreshing. They talked about everything and anything. Caught up with each other's lives. Well till it came to me about the subject of dating. Which i was avoiding.
"Oh will you stop avoiding the question!" Kouji finally snapped. I looked innocently at him. To which Kouji's face came to satisfying grin. "You have a new crush."
"Wha...what no i ... I don't!?
"Oh my God! Oh oh oh it's serious."
"I don't know what you're talking about." Hinata said with as much seriousness as much he could master. Not that it helped.
"Who is the person, a boy, or a girl. Com'on Sho-chan tell us. You know you want to so go ahead."
Izumi said.
"......"
"......"
"......"
They stared at each other for a moment before hinata sighed and said "ok, fine i will talk!"
"Yes" both of them said at the same time.
"Ok. So there's a boy ahmm ....... from different school."
"He is probably really good at volleyball...."kouji started.
".....so...., it means that he is a rival time. Ok what year.?" Izumi finished
".....waht?? Why? How? I didn't even say anything!!"
"Well of course it will be someone who plays volleyball"
"Because you wouldn't notice or pay attention to anyone else otherwise."
"And if you do pay attention to anything it has to do something with volleyball."
"......ok you are right yeah he is a volleyball player."
"Ok tell us about him."
"He is our rival team and he is third year student. Also he's captain of that team. He is the best player in volleyball."
"A THIRD YEAR!" Both shouted at the same time
"And captain."
"Best in volleyball..... well damn!!"
Hinata rolled his eyes at there antics.
"Ok, ok, tell us more. We know you are hopeless in this department so we are here to help."
"I don't know if i like him or i just have a crush on him. I mean he is really really good looking, pretty, handsome, hot..." hinata finished talking with a red face.
The other to looked at each other that back at hinata and said in union "you like him."
Hinata looked at them.
"Yeah?!"
"Yes" they said again.
"......what should i do than?"
"Hmm......let us think...!"
....
"Hey, at least tell us something about him."
Hinata started telling them everything.
"Well... damn. Third year. Most popular. Tons of fans. Hmmm...."
"Well he spends time with you that means ... he also likes to spend time with you"
"You really think so..?"
"Yeah. I mean if i was in my last year of high school I wouldn't make unnecessary relations. And he give you attention whenever you want. I wouldn't waste time on some first year if he is no one to me."
Hinata was blushing mess at that. He really liked the thought of Oikawa liking him. But he didn't want to ruin the friendship they have formed.
They talked for some more time before they have to go home. Living Hinata with his thoughts which were mostly about Oikawa.

After the practice match.
When Hinata stepped out to answer his phone, his mother told him that she is going to pick Natsu and would be staying there for weekend as well. He would have to ask with whom to stay. He thought to ask Oikawa if he could stay with him. Oikawa replied quickly with a yes of course. Hinata smiled and blushed. 'Oh god. Oh god. I will be staying with my crush. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.' He was panicking. Just than Suga walked in.
"Suga san. Suga san can you help me." Hinata asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course Hinata. What is it?"
"Oh i am stayingwithmycrushfortheweekendanddon'tknowwhattodomomwouldnotbehomeforthetimebeingohgodireallyshouldnothaveaskedhimificouldstayohohcanistaywithyoupleasepleaseplease" hinata rumbled.
Suga understood everything even if hinata didn't make sense. "Oh don't worry. You would be fine. Just take deep breaths. And I wouldn't mind you staying with me. But if you already asked ....your.... crush you should stay with him. It would give you more time to get to know him. It's not really a disaster. And even if it was and he made fun of you than he is not worth it."
"But...bu.."
"It's alright Hinata. You will be fine. And if you still don't want to stay there at your crush's house you can call me i will pick you up."
Hinata nodded blushing.
"Now com'on our bus will leave."
"Oh.....ahem.....i won't need to go on bus...he is coming here to pick me up." Hinata blushed and lied. He didn't want anyone to know that Oikawa is his crush.
"Oh. Alright than. Do you want us to wait till he comes." 
"NO! I mean no need." Hinata said nervously.
"I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone." Suga said. While Hinata tried to assure him. Suga was looking around for someone to wait with Hinata.
"OIKAWA!!!" Suga shouted when he saw the rival captain and vice captain coming. Hinata jumped and blushed thinking what should he do. 'Oh no'
Oikawa looked in there direction first at Hinata than at suga.
"Mr. refreshing. How you doin'."
Iwaizumi hit him on the head.
"Ow.."
"How are you... Sugawara.?"
"I am good Iwaizumi. I just wanted to ask you if you can wait with Hinata he has to wait for his-."
"-My friend." Hinata cut in between loudly.
Everyone turned to look at Hinata. Who was a blushing mess. Oikawa was admiring the blush on Hinata's face. "Sure. I don't mind. Iwa-chan have to go before me anyways." Oikawa said. And turned towards Suga. Iwaizumi turned to his childhood friend. Suga sighed in relief. "Thank you so much."
Suga said to Oikawa.
"Anything for you." Oikawa replied. Iwaizumi froze. And looked at Oikawa. Suga too turned towards Oikawa.
Oikawa and Suga made eye contact. Iwaizumi was staring at his best friend. He thought Oikawa hated Sugawara. Apparently not as much; anymore. Suga too realised. Hinata picked the tension too. He didn't understand what it was, but didn't intervened. Oikawa smiled one of his real smiles at Suga. Everyone was surprised. "Same." Suga replied. "So take care of Hinata if anything happens so help me go-." Suga was interrupted again. "Yeah. Yeah. Go you will miss your bus. You too Iwa-chan." Oikawa said looking at both of them. And put his arm around Hinata's shoulder. Hinata's face went red at that. The other's just rolled their eyes. "Don't scare him away you idiot." Iwaizumi said. "Hina-chan is not scared of me as much as he is of your scary face." Oikawa replied with a smirk. Hinata was just staring at ground. "You little.." Iwaizumi started but when he saw his bus taking a turn he said byes hurriedly and left. "Don't worry Suga. I will rake care of Hinata don't worry." Oikawa said in serious tone. "I know. Take care you too. And thanks again." Suga replied before leaving too. When only Oikawa and Hinata were left alone. Oikawa looked at the orange head and smiled softly. "Shall we?" Hinata looked at Oikawa. And his breathe hitched. Oikawa was so close. "Hmm." Hinata replied. Oikawa dropped his arm from around Hinata and stepped back. Hinata was disappointed at that and it showed on his face. Oikawa of course noticed but didn't mentioned it. They walked to Oikawa's house. They talked all the way their. Hinata was jumping up and down with happiness.
———————————————————————————
I apologise for taking so long. It's just i was so... unmotivated last few months that I couldn't even bring myself to write anymore. So i started another story too. On Wit. I will try to write more. Thank you for everyone who read. And i love you all who were waiting to see what happens next. And i can give the back story of what happened with Oikawa and his ex if you want. Also i am sorry this chapter is shorti wanted to write something from Hinata's point of view but didn't know what.