Chapter three

Young girl went to the highest tower of the pack house, well more like palace. She went though the door and saw 21 statues that looked like human beings and one that looked like a dog. She went towards one. It looked like a young handsome man. She put her hand on his cheek and started to cry.

„I'm so sorry, my love“

-----------------------------------------------------------

Betty finished her food and put the tray on the bedside table. She had a feeling like someone is watching her but she knew she was alone in the room.

Jughead on the other hand was finding it quite funny how she was looking around herself but the longer he was looking at her the more he wanted to touch her and kiss her and hug her. He then decided.

J: Screw it!! I gonna see her now!!!!

He then went through the secret hall behind one of his bookcases to her. He knew that Anna wouldn't take her to his room so he made sure that the only room that was availible is the one with secret way to his room and office.

To get to her he had to came through her closet that was connected with the secret hall. For a minute he was watching her thought the small peek on the door smiling as he did. She was even more beautiful in person he thought and opened the door making her jump.

B: W-who a-are yo-you? W-w-what do you want? Let me go!
She screamed scared. He came closer to her making her go back.

J: Calm down, my dear. Everything is gonna be fine.
He said trying to sound as kind as possible but she didn't buy it.

B: Fine??? I was kidnapped from my home!!! Now i am on a place i don't know!!!
She screamed at him back.

J: Stop raising your voice on me!!!
He yelled at her making tears come through her eyes. He then realised his mistake.

J: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you.

B: But you did. Who are you.

J: The one that brought you here.
She was confused with his answer.

B: What do you mean?
She asked, he smirked.

J: I am your mate, Jughead.
His wolf was howling in happiness.

B: m-m-mate?
She asked scared. She knew what that word meant because she read books about werewolfs. Since young age she was fascinated with supernatural beings especially with werewolfs.

J: Yes, my love.
He said while touching her cheek with his hand, his wolf howling as he did so. Spark started to fly through their bodies because of the touch. He enjoyed it but she didn't.

B: Stop touching me.....
She whispered scared more then ever.

J: I can touch you whenever I WANT.
He said continuing to touch her but she moved away from him, making him angry.

J: What are you think you doing?
He said as his eyes became black due to his wolf taking over control.

B: I-I-I......
She tried to say but she was cutted of by his hands on her cheeks.

J: Never ever do that again, do you understand Elizabeth?
She nodded.

J: Good. Be good girl my dear, I will see you later.
He said and kissed her forehead and left through the closet. After that she tried to get through the closet away but he locked it before she got a chance.

She was once again all alone like a bird in a golden cage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anna and Toni were sitting in the kitchen while Cheryl, Toni's mate, was baking cookies.

T: Naty?
She asked, using her friend nickname.

A: huh?
She asked, not knowing what her bestie said. She was in deep thoughts. She was thinking about many things.

T: Why are you so quiet? Is everything alright?

A: What do you think? I am quiet because i'm thinking and you had to thing that something is wrong!! CAN I JUST BE QUIET BECAUSE I WANT TOO!!!
She snapped, making Cheryl drop glasses which she was cleaning, thankfully Toni catched them thanks to her werewolfs rexlexes. Anna immediately regreted what she did.

A: Toni, i'm so sorry i didn't mean to yell at you....
She said and started to cry making both girls run to comfort her.

Ch: Shhh, Naty it's gonna be fine, nothing broke.

T: Yeah, we get it, it's not your day today. How about you go get some sleep? That always help.

They said trying to comfort her. But Anna already knew what she is gonna do. She stand up and said.

A: I'm gonna get her out of here!
Cheryl didn't know what she meant but Toni did.

T: What?? Naty are you out of your mind?!?? You know how much you gonna make him angry?!!!?? He's gonna kill you!!!!!

A: I don't care! What I did wasn't right!!!
She said and runned from the room Toni screaming behind her.

T: YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGHT A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN!!!
She heard her but she didn't care. She had to do what was right....

To be continue.....