New Hair Spells

🌹Rose's P. O. V.🌹
Mal and Evie's Dorm Room

Me and Jane were hanging out in Mal and Evie's room later after I was with Carlos and Ben.

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane started saying upset.

"Auradon" Mal said while rolling her eyes. "Mal, do you like?" Evie said while holding up a new dress she started making and before Mal could answer I interrupt "Oh my gosh Evie this is amazing do you think you could make my dress for the coronation I'll pay you"

"Sure I would love to make your dress come here so that we can start planning it out" Evie told me and I went over and we started talking about the dress.

"I'll never get a boyfriend" Jane starts complaining again and sits on Evie's bed. "Boyfriends are overrated" Mal told Jane

"And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one" Evie questions and then I say "I agree with Mal boyfriends just cause problems"

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no" Evie's starts to freak out. "And that is exactly what Ro and I mean" Mal states and I get shocked that Mal gave me a nickname. Then the door opens and I see Lonnie come in.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No?" She starts which earns silence and then she continues. "Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asks. "I'll pay you 50 dollars" Lonnie offers.

"Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights" Evie starts

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's" Lonnie says. "The split ends, too?" Evie says which makes me hold back a laugh at the burn.

"Okay..." Mal gives in "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair"  Then Lonnies hair grows down to below her shoulders and she looks in the mirror admiring it.

"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie starts. "No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it" Lonnie interrupts. "You do?" Evie questions with disgust.

"It's just..." Lonnie starts and then rips a slit in her skirts and says "Now I'm cool"

"Like ice" Mal says flatly. Then Jane go's up and rips her skirt as well and then says "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Which makes all of us beside Jane chuckle.

Then Mal turns to me and says "Don't you want to be cool too Ro?" "Nah I'm fine being cool with out ripping my skirt" which makes us laugh more.

A/N: 

Hey guys I live on Long Island and there was a huge wind storm so I don't have much WiFi at my house so I am at my aunts house right now to be able to post this and I have no clue when I will get WiFi back so next week unless I get WiFi back there might not be a chapter next week but I'm hoping that's not the case because I am so excited for the next chapter.