Apollo Being Apollo

POV OF A MINOR GODESS

Olympus was calm and serene. It was a day like usual, the palaces glimmered, the wind was gentle, sky blue and the birds chirping delightfully.

The streets were packed with the everyday crowd :  minor gods and goddesses, satyrs, nature spirits and demigods.

Just as I was  walking down the streets I suddenly heard screeches and screams.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" The maiden goddess's voice boomed.

Everyone started panicking and running as blasts were heard.
The peaceful paradise turned into utter chaos in just a few moments.

Looking up I saw both Artemis and Apollo on chariots, Artemis undeniably mad at him, cursing at him and repeatedly  blasting his chariot with great force.

"APOLLO HOW DID YOU DARE TO DO THIS?!" she bellowed

"I'm hot and love to flirt" he winked.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU A BILLION TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM MY HUNTERS!" she knocked an arrows into her bow and shot them at  the chariot, which had started to steam and wobble.

"Hey!" He complained aiming an arrow towards Artemis. He missed her but it blew up the palace of some minor god.

I shook my head knowing  that it was not going to turn out well for either of them.

"My hunters are maidens. Who have sworn off all men if you try anything with them I will rip your throat." She yelled.

A few minor gods rushed over to hold them both back and tried to calm the situation down.

But unsurprisngly the twins completely ignored everybody too focused on the heated argument.

"I did NOT try anything with them! i was just being myself!" He blasted her with godly power.

"You literally said 'i am lost, can you give me directions to your heart?'"she mimicked. "THATS JUST AS CORNY AS IT GETS" she said, shooting more arrows at her brother.

"well i was just laying on the charm" he winked

And thats when Artemis lost it "APOLLO YOU ARE DEAD."

"This situation reminds me" he cleared his throat " a hot guy like me- " he started.

"IF YOU RECITE ONE OF YOUR ANNOYING HAIKUS OR POEMS I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU." Artemis snapped.

I  just stood their contemplating what would follow. I was answered by booming thunder.

"What do you think you both are doing ?!" His voice echoed. He glared at the two.

"Artemis wants to kill me!" Apollo whined.
"You were the one flirting with my hunters!" Artemis replied in a fit of anger. This was followed by a lot of bickering as the twins cussed each other out.

"ENOUGH" Zues bellowed, seemingly annoyed by the twins daily drama."This behavior will not be tolerated in Olympus! Just look at what chaos this constant bickering and fighting has resulted in!" He gestured towards the rubbles of a few palaces.

"Blame Artemis !" Apollo said grimly "All I did was exist!"

"Oh you want me to tell you what you did ? Because I will be real happy to list it all!"

"Oh yeah? That how you want to do it? You're impossible!"

"Well, you are a complete douche bag who needs to learn to keep it in his pants and stop hitting on every girl that walks past you!"

"Not my fault each girl who lays eyes on me, falls in love!" He started singing weird outdated love songs as Artemis continued yelling listing all his flaws.

"I CAN NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE Zues bellowed. "You shall only be allowed back in Olympus once you learn to get along!" Zues snapped.

           ----------------------------------------

Just then everything blacked out for the two gods as they disappeared in a surge of lightening.