Part one

Hi guys!! Before I start, don't judge me lol, I just enjoy writing stories with this topic. If you need help or anything, don't forget to reach out!!

DELILAH POV

"You bitch!!!" my mother yells. "DELILAH WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY!". I sigh. This is an everyday occurrence. If I don't have my moms money for cocaine or heroine, I'm getting yelled at or  beat. My mother always used the money that came in on drugs. We barely have any food in the worn down apartment, and clothes? Never heard of them really. I have about two shirts and one pair of jeans. Although I don't have the best life, I had already graduated high school. I'm pretty smart I guess. Instead of waiting all summer for the next grade to start, I do the next school year online. I wish I actually had a family to do things with instead of a mother who just sticks needles in her arms. I'm numb to the pain now. I just wish I was good enough.

"I'm fucking going out to get myself the good stuff, since all you are is a worthless bitch. I can't even believe I fucking gave birth to you." My mother said to be looking at me with disgust. Before she walked out the door, she attacked me. Kicking me, punching me, and spitting on me. She was smart though. She didn't do my face, neck, or parts of my arms that were visible. She did one last blow to my stomach before she left and I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital bed with two people staring at me. I studied them and they had cop uniforms on so I guess they work for the police station. "Hey sweetie, whats your name?" The girl cop on the right said. "Delilah." I told her, not wanting to talk to anybody I didn't know. "We came around your apartment to tell you that your mother passed away from drug overdose, but when we got there, you were passed out on the ground." The guy cop on the left said.

My eyes widened as I realized my abuser was dead. I tried my best holding back my smile, but once I did smile, it left as quick as it came because I realized I have no where else to go.

"So where am I going to go?" I asked the cops.

"Your four brothers in New York City have agreed to take you into their penthouse." The cops told me.

My eyes widened. I have brothers? Why didn't my mother tell me? "Okay."

So there we were setting off on a plane from Florida to New York City. I have never been before, so I wondered how I was going to like it. I was extremely nervous getting off the plane because I can see four powerful men standing in front of a porsche. They all look so put together in their own personally fitted suits and slicked back hair, while I'm just wearing a exercise outfit that the cops gave me.

 "By sweetheart

"By sweetheart. I wish you the best." The girl cop told me. She was nice enough to travel with me.

I hugged her and told her by as I walked up to my so called brothers. "Hey Lilah. It's good to see you again." The middle right boy said to me. I was so confused and too busy wincing in pain from the beating that I didn't say anything back  "Xander! You asshole she doesn't even remember you."What looks to be his twin said. "Shut up Xavier!" So now that I know the twins names. I looked over to the boys on the left which looked the oldest, and they were rolling their eyes. What looks to be the oldest boy, said to me. "Good Afternoon princess. I'm Alessandro, your second oldest brother. To my left is Luca, and the the idiots Xander and Xavier." I laughed a little bit when I see the twins glare at Alessandro. But there's another one older than Alessandro?

"Sandro is 22, I'm 20, and the twins are 17. Remember it." Luca told me. So i'm guessing he's not the nice one. Even though Alessandro and Luca are both pretty scary. "Alright let's get going." Alessandro says to me. We hop in the car and Alessandro is driving, Luca is in the passengers seat and the twins are in either sides of me in the back. "We also have another brother and I bet you the cop lady didn't tell you about him huh?" Xavier said to me. "His name is Blake and he's 26. He's your legal guardian and the boss of all of us. He couldn't come pick you up because he got caught up in work." Xander told me. "Oh okay." I said a little nervous. "When will I meet him?" "At dinner." Alessandro and Luca said at the same time with a monotone voice. Okay that was weird.

"By the way, we are getting you new outfits because the outfit you're wearing is unacceptable." Luca told me. I rolled my eyes. "It's not that bad." I told him. "Your boobs are literally hanging out and the leggings are tight around your ass" Alessandro commented. I just played with my hands because I started feeling insecure. I had a hoodie that I brought with me to hold it over my stomach at the airport because I didn't want anybody to see my bruises, even though I put makeup on. So, I just put it on so that I can be comfortable and not have my brothers giving me looks. Xander and Xavier just looked at me with sympathy. Alessandro and Luca's looks have softened, probably noticing that I felt insecure. But they didn't care, no one did.

The rest of the care ride was an uncomfortable silence and when we got to the parking garage in the city, I was in awe. The building looks like it's the tallest building in New York City. When we parked, Xander helped me out of the car and Xavier was carrying my only piece of luggage that I had. Alessandro was talking on the phone, walking with us and Luca was leading us to the private elevator. We made it up to the top floor, 65th and when I stepped into the big penthouse, I was in awe.

 And this isn't even a quarter of it

And this isn't even a quarter of it. Xander and Xavier showed me all the rooms in the penthouse and now we are off to the bedrooms. It went from Oldest to Youngest. So, Blake, Alessandro, Luca, Xavier, Xander, and then me.

All the boys had modern rooms except for me. The room had nice neutral tones and the bed looks so soft.

The views from the room are amazing but scary at the same time

The views from the room are amazing but scary at the same time. To the right of the room, there was a walk in closet with a bunch of clothes from name brand stores that look like they are in my size, a bunch of nice shoes and under garments. The bathroom was so huge and had marble everywhere. The shower was huge and the bathtub I can literally sink into. When I walked out, I looked across the bed to see a vanity that is so beautiful. I looked in it and it had everything I need. To deodorant to hair ties. I noticed I have a TV on my wall. The TV was HUGE. I'm going to have to ask Xander or Xavier how to work the TV because I have never had one before.

"DELILAH AMELIA MORETTI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ITS TIME FOR DINNER!" I here Luca scream. Then everything went black.

A/N
Hey guys this is my second story, I literally just started my first story like last month. So go check it out. It's called My Mafia Man.

This chapter is roughly 1365 words. 👅