Chapter 5 : Tag Along

Lisa's POV

We are now at the salon. I really wanted to dye my hair gray.

Jungkook amd Jimin came for some dumb reason.

"hi ma'am" The staff greeted me

"hi so I was gray hair and cut it of not really that shirt but just right" I said.

She started doing her work. I jistbused my ohone the whole time. And also the whole time Jungkook was starimg at me.

I rolled my eyes over him and he smirks at me. I just igmored him. He's annoying.

After if was done I look at my self in the mirror. Okay I'm not wrong gray suits me. I. Bought extensions because i want gray hair with some long hair but my hair isn't that long.

It doea suit me! I don't regret changing my hair color. I look at Rosé who's hair is getting fix. The girl is straightening her hair.

She has a very long hair I'm jealous!

"ugh I hate to say this but let's split up me and Jisoo are together with the boys and you both with the players" Jennie said

It was okay though it's not really a big deal because Rosé unnie is there. We started walking. I saw a a really cute pants. I went there not even noticing I left Rosé.

It was black. Perfect! Then I saw a top. It was sleeveless on the other side. Perfect! It was both black. It will. Go well wity my gray hair!

I look for shoes. I didn't notice that I was at the very end.

Then suddenly I Jungkook. Walking towards me

"stop there" I said but he didn't bother to listen to me!

He walks closer and closer until I already hit the wall

"what are you doing?"I ask and he leans his face closer.

" why are you so cute? "He ask. Is he literally kidding me right now! He reallybhad the time for his lame ass pick up line.

I rolled my eyes.

" where is Rosé unnie? "I ask

" well you both split at the same te so I decided I'll follow you" he said

"I'm not a baby" I said

"you'll be soon" He said. It and me confused. Sometimes I don't get what he was saying.

I ignore him and smirk as I saw a dress. After performance and picking who is the winner the school has a mini party.

 After performance and picking who is the winner the school has a mini party

I pick a black dress. The sleeve was see through. It also has some polka-dots all over it. It was above the knee dress. It looks cute

But I alsobsaw another black dress

But I alsobsaw another black dress. The sleeve was until the edge of my elbow. It has red polka dots. I can't pick.

I look at Jungkook holding both of it.

"what do you think looks cute?" I ask

"it both look good" He said

"pick you idiot"

"This one" he said pointing the red polka doted one.

"Okay" I simply answered before paying my things.

Rosé's POV

I was with Jimin. Lisa and I accidentally split apart.

I look a the outfit. I was thinking of a black tank top amd a skirt. Or a black almost bra alike one!

Then I saw a black sparkling black bra. I think it was actually made for performance. And I saw a black skirt. Perfect!

"your literally going to wear a bra?" He ask

"duh" I rolled my eyes and went to the dress section.

I need to pick a dress

It was a black dress. The sleeve is over the elbow. It has some small white polka dots.

It was already good so I just look for some shoes. I pick a white shoes for the dress.

I pay for it and Jimin just tag along. As I got out it was the same time Lisa also got out.

We started talking bickering laughing. The boys were just listening. We even has tge same dress. Well almost!!

"Where do you wanna eat?" Lisanask the boys.

"hmm anywhere would do" Jungkook lazily answer.

We sat down in a restaurant. The waiter help us get on outlr seat and stand to get out orders she gave us their menu.

"I'll just order steak and salad" I simply answer.

"I'll get the same" Jimin said.

"hmm I want kimchi fried rice and cheese cake" Lisa said.

You can see the difference in our orders.

"I'll order the same" Jungkook said.

We waited for the food and started eating. I was seating in front of Jimin..

Every time I look at him it makes me remember those bitches well Jennie told me Kate and him had some little thingy between.

Hmp like I care.

---------------

Just wanted to say this book isn't serious. This is just to fill my imagination. Don't expect me to finish it or make it have some lessons in the end. It's just some shitty book that I wanted to upload for my self.

That's all but I know to my self I'll finish this.

This book is a little childish so I apologize