Characters (part 1) 4hw

Charlotte (Ashley) FlairAge:15

Age:15.5
Personality: Nice and a little mean. Bold and Confident. She is an Extrovert. She says what's on her mind. Charlotte is a very calm person and is also very clever. She is very protective of her family and friends. Charlotte is very social.

Moved to San Francisco from North Carolina when she was 6 with her younger and older brother's, her older Sister, and parents. Met Bayley in kindergarten, Sasha in the 1st grade, and Becky in the 2nd Grade.

Things she likes to do: She is an amazing dancer and loves karaoke. She is also a great Cheerleader. She likes to hang out with her friends.

Bayley Rose (The Hugger not Karen/ Pamela)Age:15Personality: Always sees the good in people

Age:15
Personality: Always sees the good in people. Bayley is the softest out of all of them. Bayley is more of an introvert but can be an extrovert at times. Bayley is very caring and loves all of her friends. Bayley is a very reasonable person. Bayley is a very active person, but less social than Charlotte.

Born San Jose California but moved to San Francisco when she was 2 years old with her 2 older brothers, and dad. Met Charlotte in kindergarten, Sasha in 1st grade, and Becky in 2nd grade.

Things that she likes: Bayley loves to play the acoustic guitar and to go on walks at the beach. She also loves to cheer up her friends when they're upset.

 She also loves to cheer up her friends when they're upset

Sasha (Mercedes) Banks
Age:14.5
Personality: Sasha is very Sassy and spunky but also very humble. She is Confident and very helpful to those who need it, but sometimes she ends up in fights or detention if you disrespect her friends or anyone she cares about.

Sasha Moved from Boston to San Francisco at the age of 4 with her Mom and little brother. She Met Charlotte and Bayley in 1st Grade, and met Becky the Summer Before 2nd grade.

Things that she likes: Sasha Loves to hangout with her friends. She loves to run track and Dance. Sasha also loves to have sleepovers with her besties.

 Becky (Rebecca) Quin-LynchAge:14Personality: Becky is very loyal to her friends and is very trustworthy

Age:14
Personality: Becky is very loyal to her friends and is very trustworthy. She loves all of her friends and family. If you cross her or any of her friends she will defend them with words or fists, which ends her up in detention. Becky used to love adventure but now all she wants to do is go home and do nothing but lay down in bed and listen to music. Becky is very athletic and Flexible.

Things that she loves: Listening to music, singing , and playing sports. Like, Basketball, Gymnastics/tumbling, and Dance. She loves to hangout with her Brother and Her friends. Becky writes down her thoughts, feelings and song lyrics down in her personal/secret journal.

Moved from Ireland to San Francisco with her parents and her brother Finn, at the age of 7. She met Sasha the summer before 2nd grade when her and her family moved into the house next to Sasha's. She then met Charlotte and Bayley at the beginning of 2nd grade.

Supporting Female Cast: Sonya Deville, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, and Naomi.(More female characters may be added later on in the book).