Chapter 2

Becky's POV
After the group and I got our locker assignments we went our separate ways. Mine and Bayley's lockers were on the opposite side of the hall from Sasha and Charlotte's. "At least our locker are next to each other," I heard Bayley said with relief. "That's a relief," I responded with a sigh. "I thought I was going to get someone like- o god," I said in disbelief. "What," Bayley asked. She then turned around and saw I was staring at Nikki Bella with tears in my eyes. Her locker was right next to mine. Nikki then looked up at me with disgust, hatred, sadness and pain. She had tears in her just like me. Before anyone could say anything, Nikki took off down the hall way. I ran off to the restroom on the opposite of the hallway. As soon as I made my way into the restroom I locked the door and let the tears poor out of my eyes. I was sitting there crying on the restroom floor for about 5 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. "Becca are you okay in there?" Bayley asked from the other side of the door. "Yea I'm fine," I replied standing up from the restroom floor. "Hold on for one sec," I said as I checked my self in the mirror before opening the door. "Are you okay," she asked with a worried look. "Yea I just had to use the restroom really bad," I lied. I hope she bought it.

Bayley's POV
When Becca opened the door I could tell she'd been crying. I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine. I'm pretty sure she was lying but I let it slide.

(Time skip to the end of the school day)

After school was over we all met up to go to the mall for outfits for the beach hangout tonight. The boys went there own way and Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, and I made our way to a couple of different stores. After we were done shopping we met the boys down at the food court and then left the mall.

Becky's POV

Once we left the mall, the girls headed to Charlotte's house while the boys headed to Seth's. As soon as we entered Charlotte's house we said hi to her parents, and made our way up to her room. We entered her room then we all got changed:

 We entered her room then we all got changed:

(Charlotte's outfit)

(Bayley's outfit)

(My outfit)

(Sasha's outfit)

(Sasha's outfit)

When we were done changing we waited for about an hour for Finn, Roman, and Seth to come pick us up. In that hour we painted our nails, did our hair, put on a little bit of makeup, and listened to music. I then heard a car horn honking from outside. "Guys! The boys are here. It's time to go," I told them. We said bye to Charlotte's parents and walked out of the house. The time was now 6pm, we would probably make it back by 9 or 10. We all hopped into the back of Seth's pick up truck and made our way to the Beach.

Proof read by my sister

Words: 550

(This Chapter was a little shorter. Next Chapter will be about everything happening at the beach hangout, but until then...Stay breezy✌🏽🌬💖)

Camille xoxo 😘