Deep Breath part - 2

I really am starting to think that I will never finish this part. Uploading again a short part 2...part 3 coming soon.  By the way, please do play the song as you reach the last part.....I kinda thought it will enhance the moment. Tada.....Happy reading, people!!

" You know that I am capable enough to do this myself, right? "

" Very well then. You do it. Here's the bowl but just keep sitting where you are. Complete it, then you can get ready since you are going to be there in the party with me. I have got all the essentials here along with your dress, as you can see."

I just kept staring at him, waiting for him to say that he was joking. The only response I got was him staring back at me. His look told me that he was being serious.

" No...NO!! Are you out of your mind? I am here only for my desserts. Nothing else!!"

" Why do you think I am telling you to wear this dress?? Obviously we are going to be together"

" And how will you introduce me as?? Your one more fling?"

This got his anger to a height.
" Are you crazy? What are you saying? I want to introduce you as my partner!"

" Don't tell me you are going to declare me as your fiance?"

" Are you my fiance?"

" No!"

" Then why will I do so? You are just going to be there, that's it."

" No.....I don't want to come into the limelight, ok? I want to stay away from it all."

"Ok then, you can stay at the side. Nobody will notice you. If someone asks, just tell them you are my associate and it won't matter to anyone."

"Why do I even have to be there at all?? I have my work to do. I have to be there with them"

"This will be a great opportunity for you to watch how a launching happens. Don't tell me that whenever you were catering for a party you never had the wish to be in one of them Moreover, you are a businesswoman, you also must be thinking of one day going big with somethings. This will be great way for you to learn."

I knew that he was just charming me and challenging my intellectual way because he knew that him forcing me on this won't work. I wanted to say no but I really couldn't because whatever he was saying was really true. Whenever I used to cater for such events, I always had a deep wish inside to be in one of them, to be one of them but I never could. I really shouldn't miss such opportunity but .... this is him....I didn't want him to win. 

As if he could hear my thoughts  he immediately said, " Don't let your ego think for you, OK? This is not about you losing and me winning, nothing as such. This is an advantage" I looked at him, my eyes wide. How did he know what I was thinking? Oh well, this is just the creepy part of him that I will never understand. Frankly whatever was happening in my life, I will never understand because this is just not me.

"Ok then, I will get ready. You go outside and I will meet you there."

"What do you mean? I will be getting ready too. You go on, change..... I will take out my clothes.."

"What the heck? Seriously? I am not changing in-front of you....you get out"

"I am not changing in my office. I will just go to the washroom. You continue here."

That being said he started searching for his suit from his closet. Meanwhile, I picked up my dress and looked at it. It was backless. Huh!

"ummm....I am not wearing the lingerie that is suitable for this dress, I am sorry. I can't wear this."

"I did tell you that your essentials are there in my closet as well. Everything is included."

"What? How do you know my size? Are you crazy? Have you been checking out my size while I was sleeping?"

"Amore, you must be forgetting that you have slept in my arms. That was enough for me to know your size."

This man is crazy....absolutely crazy. " How many girls have you been with that you are such an expert on this? I always knew that you were a player but I didn't know that you were a man-whore that you can spell out the size with just one time of cuddling"

He absolutely ignored my statement and calmly went towards the washroom to get ready. Doesn't it irritate you when you are accusing someone of something and they just calmly ignore you and continue with their work?  Yes, it does. He simply continued on and closed the door. I really couldn't do anything.

I took of my clothes but I kept the washroom door in my line of vision. I changed behind the doors of the closet so that there is at least some space for covering my self. Not surprisingly, everything fitted me to a T.

When I was trying to clip the only button, present in the middle of my lower back, my fingers couldn't just do the work. I was starting to struggle because it kept on slipping from my fingers, when I felt his fingers catch mine in them. He stopped my hands and then silently closed the buttons. Very lightly his fingers moved from there to my nape, where he kissed lightly.  He put his arms around me and pulled me towards himself. I expected him to do something, but he just kept holding me. He rested his head on my neck and stood like that for some time. Slowly I relaxed and gave into his warmth as usual.  After some moments, he turned me around and then reached behind me into the closet. he took out a box and gave it to me. I took it and looked at him to ask what it was. He just kept silent and told me open it. 

On opening the lid of the box, I could see the most beautiful teardrop  earrings. 

The perfect match to my dress

The perfect match to my dress. I looked up wide-eyed at him to know what it was doing in my hands. He quietly tucked my hair behind my ears and picked up the left one and put them on me. After doing the same with my right ear, he put the box back and pulled me back towards himself. He kissed my ears lightly and brushed his fingers over my hair.

" Wear it, it was made just for you. Take it as a gift for doing whatever you are to me. I am feeling things which I have never felt before. I like being this close to you, I can feel whatever you feel, I want to be there beside you badly all the time. When you are away, you are the only thing running through my mind. I cannot believe that its only been 2 days but yes, it it true. I don't know where this will take us but you are a constant in my mind, Love. You are giving me a gift which I never thought I would ever get, I would ever be ready for it, but now since its here, happening, I cannot let go of you. Time will tell us whatever is going to happen or whatever I am feeling, but right now I only want you in my arms."

After hearing this, all I could do was keep staring at him. I couldn't move or speak a word. He silently  bent down and pressed his lips on mine. At first, I didn't react but then his hands drew me more tightly and I responded back. We kissed and it was not fireworks.....no, it was like a hot lava making its way through my body, our breath got entangled with each other. All I could feel was his soft lips and his arms around me. I just wished, this moment never ended.......

I thought that I had found my perfect guy right here....a small part of my mind started hoping that maybe, just maybe my fairy tale was coming true..........If only I knew the storm that I was going to face in that party...... If only...................