~ Period ~

Another request by @I_Love_Lolilpops

(I love this idea btw)

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was spending the night at Derek's house. We're not actually dating, but we're the best friends everyone ships, cuz we act like a couple. Ykwim?

~•~•~•~•~•~

The boys were making TikToks, while I was live on insta.
'Are you and Derek dating' I read a comment out.
"I heard my name, what's up?" Derek wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his chin on my head.
"No, we're not dating. Ion know why people keep saying that" I crossed my arms.
"Saying what?" Vallyk asked walking towards the live.
"That we're dating"
"I mean, even we even think you guys are dating" Mike said while making a TikTok with Kobe. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I was looking at some requests to join, when I saw Larray's name pop up. Me and Larray go way back dude. Literally, we've known each other since 2013.
"Hey bitchhhh" Larray immediately said as he joined.
"Hey hoe"

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ravon was roasting the shit out if Vallyk.
"And that's why you look like a mushroom" He finished his speech, with a 'PeRiOD👩🤏' all of us were crying at this point.
"Ok well, we finna meet up sometime, but Imma end the live here. I love you guys byee" I ended the live, and turned around as Derek basically came sprinting to me.
"Finallyyyyy. We get to cuddlee" He threw me over his shoulder, taking me to his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up the next morning, as I felt a wet substance on my legs. Please, no. I pray to god. I lift up the blanket and saw I got some red roses delivered. I slowly got out of Derek's grip, trying not to wake him up.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was whipping the red with some wet paper towels, as Derek started moving.
"What are you doing?" His raspy morning voice spoke.
"I- um..please don't be mad at me" I fiddled my fingers.
"Why would I be mad?" At this post I was balling my eyes out. I pointed to the red stains and ran to the bathroom. I was crying in embarrassment.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Bub, open the door" Derek's soft voice spoke.
"No! You're gonna laugh at me" I was sitting on the ground, my knees pulled up to me chest, and my face buried in my arms.
"I won't. It's a natural thing. Bub, don't be embarrassed it's ok. It happens to everyone. Hey, how about you shower, I'll give you my clothes and when you're done we can cuddle" He spoke softly. I agreed, and I blasted my playlist on his Alexa taking a long ass shower.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Derek pov

I quickly ran outside, and got into my car. I drove to target, to get some stuff. I pulled up, and ran inside. I was grabbing her favorite snacks, some pads, tampons, and a heating pad. I got her a new pillow, it was a little avocado.

 I got her a new pillow, it was a little avocado

(Funny thing is, I have one like this irl💀)

I also got a fluffy blanket in her favorite color (whatever urs is).

~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'm guessing this isn't yours" the
check-out lady chuckled, holding up the tampons.
"No, my best friend woke up with her period" I said handing my card over to her.
"Best friend huh?" She had a little smirk in her face.
"In this case, you guys should be dating" she smiled handing me my card.
"Only the future will tell" I smiled, and grabbed the bag running to my car. I luckily had enough time, cuz Y/n usually takes ages in the shower.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I got up to the room, I quickly changed the bed sheets. My mattress luckily wasn't  stained, but still I pulled some new covers on. I pulled Netflix on the TV, and placed the bag of her snacks on my table. I added the pillow and blanket to the bed, and quickly changed.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I heard the shower turn off, so I grabbed some boxers, sweats, and a hoodie to give her. She could choose between the sweats and boxers. Cuz when we usually have sleepovers she wears my boxers.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I handed her the pads, and tampons. She mumbled something but I couldn't make out what. N e ways, she came out with the boxers, and the hoodie. She looked at me and smiled, then over at the bed and saw the Avocado.
"What is this?"
"I got it for you" I smiled widely.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n pov

I looked at him with pure 'awe' I smiled, and hugged him super tight.
"You didn't have to" I said looking up at him.
"But I wanted to. Bub, you shouldn't be ashamed of something that happens to everyone. Plus you didn't know, which is 100% ok, but you didn't have to be embarrassed. I'm you're best friend, I'm supposed to be here for these kinds of stuff" He kissed my temple, and picked me up. I was on top of him, as we were watching my favorite movie (whateva you want)

~•~•~•~•~•~

The rest of the day, we just spent making TikToks, and watching movies.

___________________________
A/n: ok but like..I can't be the only one that actually thinks Derek is a soft boy. Literally he's THE cutest man to walk on this planet. But he's also so goofy, and pure. He's so sweet, and adorable. He's loyal, and honest. Ok yk what, Imma just stop confessing my obsession to him :)
Ok byee, sleep well, it's like.. 12:15AM here. So I'm probably gonna go to bed
😚✌️ byee